Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2020 - Episode 2 Discussion (9 June) - Four new housemates enter

Are you Enjoying Big Brother Australia 2020 so far?

• Yes, It is Amazing.

Votes: 29 28.4%
  • No, It is Rubbish.

Votes: 15 14.7%
  • Maybe, It is Mixed.

Votes: 58 56.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know right. I feel like there are only a few on these forums who watched the show since it began like me.
I've been here since the start but somehow my old ID got wiped, must have been during the changeover of sites. I only posted during BB oh and sometimes on the singing shows😆

Same; non fan here too and I’m not ashamed to say it’s purely because of the sound of his voice. Legitimately the only reason I can’t stand the guy. Similar to Dave Hughes - I’m sure he’s funny, he must be he has fans and a platform? But can’t stand him purely because of his voice.
Exactly!

Random thought, hypothetically, if for whatever reason, that old BB episodes YouTube account gets deleted, is there another way to watch any old episodes/seasons?

The finale will be live. They will likely bring the 3 housemates back to the house and have the public vote for the winner via 7plus.

Just seems so weird that they have filmed everything and then have to bring them back just to say the winner and they don't even know it yet

Hypothetically, if for whatever reason, that old BB episodes YouTube account gets deleted, is there another way to watch any old episodes/seasons?

I used to have pristine copies of all of the eps and a bunch of BBUK as well. I might have them burnt to DVD-ROM somewhere in my closet.

I used to have pristine copies of all of the eps and a bunch of BBUK as well. I might have them burnt to DVD-ROM somewhere in my closet.
I'm very tempted to do something similar, even if it's putting them on a hard drive or even blank DVDs. Always a decent chance they will dissappear out of no where from YouTube

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back