Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2020 - Episode 2 Discussion (9 June) - Four new housemates enter

Are you Enjoying Big Brother Australia 2020 so far?

• Yes, It is Amazing.

Votes: 29 28.4%
  • No, It is Rubbish.

Votes: 15 14.7%
  • Maybe, It is Mixed.

Votes: 58 56.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've gotta admit I thought we would have seen more of Matt considering how heavily he has featured in the promos. I think we will see alot more of him as time goes on. Don't have the same faith in seeing Xavier unfortunately, particularly in such a cutthroat competition

Considering that some of the players post-game said Mat played really well, I'm expecting him to get the spotlight later on

For those playing at home, Marissa and Allan nominated Angela and Kieran respectively. Everybody else voted for Allan.

This thread closing in 5 minutes. Continue in the episode 3 thread:

Yeah, first ep was OK but that second ep.. It seems very orchestrated for drama and whether that is the editing or not? I mean you have 4 people sneak into the house, all HMs are asleep (when does that ever happen?) They literally sneak into the door as Alan is coming out for a glass of water and then a second time just sneak in the door as he leaves, then Garth gets up for a piss and the old duck happens to be there and just miss him too. 3 near misses like that? it was like watching a scripted show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back