Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2020 - Episode 2 Discussion (9 June) - Four new housemates enter

Are you Enjoying Big Brother Australia 2020 so far?

• Yes, It is Amazing.

Votes: 29 28.4%
  • No, It is Rubbish.

Votes: 15 14.7%
  • Maybe, It is Mixed.

Votes: 58 56.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gayspie

Well Well Well - Big Brother Australia is back on our screens whether you like it or not!

The good news is that the house looks fantastic.
The bad news is that the episodes feel too rushed.

Who stays and and who goes tonight? - The housemates have decided months ago.

Edit: Episode preview:

WA 7 EPG Descriptions

Tuesday:
Four new Housemates enter the Big Brother house under the cover of darkness. Big Brother unveils a winter wonderland that will force old and new Housemates to break the ice, but one will be evicted.

I wonder if the new hm's will be immune from eviction, maybe if they pass their task?

I hope they are not immune from eviction. From the previews they are involved in the task, so they should also be allowed the be evicted also.

Does anyone else think 1 hour and 30 mins is too long for a television program? I mean I'm not necessarily saying they should shorten the ep lengths for bb cause I know how much they want to try to fit in an episode. But just in general it can get a bit draining for shows.

Reactions: kxk
That clip with Kieran is a promising sign of a change of pace, to allow for proper discussion and an opportunity to get to know the housemates. Hopefully this isn’t the only portion of the episode like this.

That clip with Kieran is a promising sign of a change of pace, to allow for proper discussion and an opportunity to get to know the housemates. Hopefully this isn’t the only portion of the episode like this.
I hope so too. Then again, they might just be putting these extended clips exclusively online - hopefully not though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back