Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2020 - Episode 2 Discussion (9 June) - Four new housemates enter

Are you Enjoying Big Brother Australia 2020 so far?

• Yes, It is Amazing.

Votes: 29 28.4%
  • No, It is Rubbish.

Votes: 15 14.7%
  • Maybe, It is Mixed.

Votes: 58 56.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Online guide had it for the same time last night, and it went until circa 9.20. So I would pad out recording times rather than trusting on EPG times.
It's a bit annoying, because 7 must know how long it will run, given it's all prerecorded and with no live element to cause an overrun.
Oh really? I noticed all the Foxtel and online EPGs were revised to 9:18pm over the weekend - at least they did for me. (For episode 1.)

Are ya'll having a little competition to see who can create the daily show discussion thread first?
I looked at the time, I was like it was posted yesterday.
Does anyone else think 1 hour and 30 mins is too long for a television program? I mean I'm not necessarily saying they should shorten the ep lengths for bb cause I know how much they want to try to fit in an episode. But just in general it can get a bit draining for shows.
I don't mind it tbh, although if they shortened it they could do 5 days a week
Also, please not let it be all about Kieran again...
Hopefully it's gonna be an Angelicious episode!
I agree with both of the above statements.

I don’t like the chances of there being no theme song or titles. I really want to be suprised - but I have no hope :(

I wish they had an up late show for me to see some boobies and wieners. It seems to be way too family friendly and all choppy with the scene cuts.

I wish they had an up late show for me to see some boobies and wieners. It seems to be way too family friendly and all choppy with the scene cuts.

There were usually some dicks hanging around in Off Topic, not sure about these days.

I still dont know who Xavier and the bald guy are, 90% of last nights show was focused on Allan, Angela, Laura and Kieran. Channel 7's editing has been atrocious, hopefully we get a better ep tonight

Anyone used their google mini home to ask “Hey Google, Talk to Big Brother” or "Tell me a story".

They asked if I wanted to enter the diary room and then Big Brother said: "in the end, the winner is up to you."

Once it gets to the final 3 apparently we get to pick??? Wonder how this works

Last edited:
I still dont know who Xavier and the bald guy are, 90% of last nights show was focused on Allan, Angela, Laura and Kieran. Channel 7's editing has been atrocious, hopefully we get a better ep tonight

I expect tonight:
1. Main focus on producers favourite Kieran.
2. Sub-focus on Chad and Sophie’s blossoming relationship.
3. More complaining by Angela.
4. Everyone else to have short stints on the show.

Long time listener, first time caller here.

First ep. so so, but always interesting to see what a new network/team do with the format. I feel that BB lacks the kooky, fun quality of Im A Celeb, but enjoying the ride so far... Bring on ep. 2

First ep. so so, but always interesting to see what a new network/team do with the format. I feel that BB lacks the kooky, fun quality of Im A Celeb, but enjoying the ride so far... Bring on ep. 2
Welcome! :cool:

welcome aboard! its definitely the best BB forum ever and everyone here is so good!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back