Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2020 - Episode 16 Discussion (13 July)

Are you sad that Marissa, the oldest housemate, has been evicted from the BB house?

• Yes, She was amazing.

Votes: 26 42.6%
  • No, She was awful.

Votes: 16 26.2%
  • Maybe, She was mixed.

Votes: 19 31.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since it is now the day before the next episode of BBAU is due to air, and i am busting to start talking about it as my six day BB drought is really starting to take its toll on me, here is your space to do just that all thanks to your neighbourhood friendly thread captain.

Since it is now the day before the next episode of BBAU is due to air, and i am busting to start talking about it as my six day BB drought is really starting to take its toll on me, here is your space to do just that all thanks to your neighbourhood friendly thread captain.

Will this one exceed 20 pages though, sweetheart?

You're 24 hours (and 19) early Gayspie! ;)
As long as the thread is started, either the day before the next episode is due to air or after the previous episode has finished airing in central time, then there is no such thing as too early. ;)

So 7 have released a teaser. Sarah wins a prize in that booth with the papers flying and gets to inflict a “punishment”. She has to choose somebody to do the dishes and guess who she will choose. That will be interesting and a bit of WTF. Nan whatcha think about that?

Reactions: kxk
So 7 have released a teaser. Sarah wins a prize in that booth with the papers flying and gets to inflict a “punishment”. She has to choose somebody to do the dishes and guess who she will choose. That will be interesting and a bit of WTF. Nan whatcha think about that?

The punishment is to.... do the dishes??? What the fuck. Are the producers 5 years old?

This is almost definitely going to have a scene with Kieren doing the dishes with his dumb fucking music for 10 minutes straight just so we can have a complete Kieren arc. :bang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back