Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2020 - Episode 15 Discussion (7 July)

Will the 'bromance' alliance finally be broken?

• Yes

Votes: 14 23.7%
  • No

Votes: 45 76.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So we finally learned what happens when there is a draw. Kudos to Sophie for knowing how the rules work and seeing how the situation would play out. No credit to Sarah for not even bothering to read the rules.

I’m not on the Sarah wagon guys, she has done very little on the show except blend into the background. She’s a very sweet girl yes, but says all those things you had been thinking of weeks ago. She is more of a high pitched cheeky little thought reverb that has a fear of knees. How does her game deserve $250k? Not being Daniel is not good enough, Daniel at least had people coming to him for instructions on what to do.

Now Channel 7 can’t even be effed sharing the rulebook with us, and so the housemates know more about the game and the rules than us, further alienating us, the audience from the show. It is NOT OUR show any more, it is a curated bit of theatre. That production hid outbursts and heated interactions from us proves we are not getting the truth about the experience. The ethic is for production to send us a song and dance and funny moments is devastating.

Is this better than no BB? Sure, it was unlikely that any other channel was going to pick up the reigns, so we are resigned to that. I will give my feedback to social, and perhaps it’s a bit of fun guessing who will win...

If the crew can be imaginative and deviate from the template, then it has some hope. But for me, the fact we did not even know the rule about what happens in a draw situation is representative of the series. The official website is that standard website template used over and over again on all the channels, does not even have a house plan tab or a rules tab, and is a representation of the show.

Well, that was underwhelming.

I was more interested in why Casey looked like a crusty biscuit left too long in the oven in the earlier part of the show and then suddenly her facial skin was rather pale for the last several episodes. Massive applications of fake tan, I guess. But why did she stop using it, and why did she pile it on to begin with? It's a bit like the unsolvable mystery of Xavier's yellow striped knit...

Another castmate who I know, having only watched the show, almost nothing of other than she likes to hang with the 'cool' crew/males and can suffer from prolonged constipation. Riveting.

So we finally learned what happens when there is a draw. Kudos to Sophie for knowing how the rules work and seeing how the situation would play out. No credit to Sarah for not even bothering to read the rules.
So I'm thinking Sophie wouldn't have nominated Casy/Kieran unless she was 100% sure, 100%, that Sarah was already locked in. Everything else in the ep was editing and manipulation to hint that she was undecided or that Casey's attempts to schmooze her might have worked. Nup. Don't buy it.

Almost as biased as when Angela was evicted and put into the bunker 😮

And with Angela being able to stay an extra 5 episodes we were able to delay the inevitable plethora of episodes consisting off white 20 year old frat type people tanning and talking about nothing they even understand. I stan Angela being advantaged back into the game any day.

And with Angela being able to stay an extra 5 episodes we were able to delay the inevitable plethora of episodes consisting off white 20 year old frat type people tanning and talking about nothing they even understand. I stan Angela being advantaged back into the game any day.
In my own opinion I believe the show got better once Angela left, I could not stand her.

In my own opinion I believe the show got better once Angela left, I could not stand her.

I guess all is fair in preference. I'd say she was the star of the season. Sara-Marie made her season, Reggie made hers, as did Vesna and Angela was the one who made hers. I'm willing to bet any money she is overwhelmingly the audience favourite, she was the only person I actually enjoy watching every episode. But each to their own I guess.

I guess all is fair in preference. I'd say she was the star of the season. Sara-Marie made her season, Reggie made hers, as did Vesna and Angela was the one who made hers. I'm willing to bet any money she is overwhelmingly the audience favourite, she was the only person I actually enjoy watching every episode. But each to their own I guess.
I agree with you on Sara-Marie, Reggie and Vensa, they all made their season's so fucking good and were great entertainment.

I just couldn't like Angela, her personality and the way she spoke was what put me off her.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back