Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2020 - Episode 15 Discussion (7 July)

Will the 'bromance' alliance finally be broken?

• Yes

Votes: 14 23.7%
  • No

Votes: 45 76.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The discussion certainly TOOK A TURN

giphy.gif
As long as blobby keeps representing, this is always gonna be a hard tough ride (enuff innuendo for you to splurge forth blobby?)

I suspect the last two challenges were purely a result of covid.

This one was almost definitely originally intended for yesterday's episode.
Sophie still would probably have won it, I suspect, so same result at least. I do wonder what challenge might have gone missing in the process, due to the shuffle though.

If Sophie has any common sense, she'd nominate Matt and Daniel.

So I predict she nominates Kieran and Sarah...
Close enough, I tells ya, I was YELLING at the tele with clenched fists.

I don’t want to dig too deep into what may have actually happened as Big Brother / the producer behind the VO likely asks them to make footage for their edit, as per the show that shalt not be named. Hence my entire argument could be invalid but on the what-u-see-is-what-u-get-superficial level it was a fuckin stoopid move to give Sarah the say after she had been hangin out with Casey. Does Sophie not want to hurt Mat / Dan’s feelings or something? Somebody explain!

Are the housemates incredibly stupid or is the level of things being contrived making them look dumb?

You can find the eps on YouTube.

This was when the Room was first properly introduced:

They remained inside until Day 11.
Honestly every time a video of the 10 era gets posted I watch a few seconds and have to stop because the nostalgia is so unbearable. The difference between that BB and today's BB is night and day. It's visceral. It may be weird to say this about a TV show but I've never watched a show as good and I may never watch one as good again. It was reality TV before reality TV became synonymous with trash TV, and I find it heartbreaking that I'll never be able to experience it again. I have so many fond memories of it it's embarrassing. Like staying up and having my sister sneak into my room to watch uplate in secret on a tiny 30cm black and white portable TV.

Something something sex related joke something something adult humour
You need Blobbys help to be relevant if you wanna go down that path. Its not for everyone. One must be stout of heart and stout of......

See. I cant do it. So its best to leave it alone to the experts like blobby.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back