Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2020 - Episode 15 Discussion (7 July)

Will the 'bromance' alliance finally be broken?

• Yes

Votes: 14 23.7%
  • No

Votes: 45 76.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly every time a video of the 10 era gets posted I watch a few seconds and have to stop because the nostalgia is so unbearable. The difference between that BB and today's BB is night and day. It's visceral. It may be weird to say this about a TV show but I've never watched a show as good and I may never watch one as good again. It was reality TV before reality TV became synonymous with trash TV, and I find it heartbreaking that I'll never be able to experience it again. I have so many fond memories of it it's embarrassing. Like staying up and having my sister sneak into my room to watch uplate in secret on a tiny 30cm black and white portable TV.
You and me both, gurl.

I watched the BB01 finale again the other night and I literally WEPT for half an hour.

I thought he already used all his lives up with his driving?
tenor.gif

So I saw someone on Facebook guess that maybe the white room will be used so that the person who buzzes out first can leave the game and take some of the prize money.
Didn’t somebody report that Allan goes back into the house at some point? Was DM or something like that, can’t quite remember now.

Nobody seems to be talking about that so I’ve assumed it’s false:

Didn’t somebody report that Allan goes back into the house at some point? Was DM or something like that, can’t quite remember now.

Nobody seems to be talking about that so I’ve assumed it’s false:

The room has 2 beds, 2 buttons.

I doubt Alan has a role in this because
1) This room is post bunker/working task, it's simply too late to put Alan back in for a task.
2) It'll be boring and unfair for the early evictees to be brought back in, if anything it'll be the later ones.

So I saw someone on Facebook guess that maybe the white room will be used so that the person who buzzes out first can leave the game and take some of the prize money.
Someone on facebook??
This is like the nixon watergate whisperer all over again.
I dont think my fragile heart can take this subterfuge nefarious propaganda in these covid times.

I've cross posted this to the promo and teaser thread so as to not annoy anyone with my spoilery musings. But this find is very INTERESTING.

I've cross posted this to the promo and teaser thread so as to not annoy anyone with my spoilery musings. But this find is very INTERESTING.
Gold star to you cons.
Managing to make this season or anything in it interesting.
Kieran scoffing two burgers without neither remorse nor shame remains the pinnacle for me.
Which says a lot.
Without blobbys conservative christian offerings, i dont know why Id be here really.

Happy Casey left tonight, she was painful and that voice put Sophie Monk's to shame. The shit-don't-stink attitude coming from her, Mat and Dan was getting a bit much. Mat is the all round smarmy tosser from Broken Hill who I want gone next and one of the rest can win it.

Last edited:
Theory: Mat’s a very dangerous player here for sure.
If the rumours are true that he gets to the top 4, I can see him potentially pulling a shock power play by switching sides and voting in favour of the majority alliance with Chad & Sophie at the last nomination to each vote Daniel out, in order to secure a position in the finale, effectively ending his bromance with Daniel and exposing himself as the true villain via the blindside.
The show is tryna make him seem like just an average bloke from Broken Hill, but deep down he probably had a master game plan up his sleeve all along. :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
You need Blobbys help to be relevant if you wanna go down that path. Its not for everyone. One must be stout of heart and stout of......

See. I cant do it. So its best to leave it alone to the experts like blobby.
I think so

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back