Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2020 - Episode 15 Discussion (7 July)

Will the 'bromance' alliance finally be broken?

• Yes

Votes: 14 23.7%
  • No

Votes: 45 76.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also have a memory of Priya playing the game. I remember the boys were giving her shit in the pool. Then she pulled them all to the side together and told them all off. You could tell she felt uncomfortable doing it, but knew it'd look good on camera and fans would root for her.
I remember that. I liked Priya, I feel like if she was on this version. She would become quite a massive power threat. However, speaking on the topic of housemates "playing the game" in the old format. Ryan who won that season, was an interesting win. He was up against Skye and Travis fro final 3 and they were definitely fan favourites as I also enjoyed them too. He didn't really do much or anything up until maybe the final 2 weeks or something like. He's almost like the definition of a 'dark horse'.

I think whether you like them or not the show always suffers when it is built around one housemate and somewhat is able to return to being "Big Brother" and about the collective mix of housemates when they are evicted. In addition quieter, or so called "boring" housemates usually get chance to shine when a dominating character leaves.
Exactly!! You’ve put into words how i feel, thank you for that

I remember that. I liked Priya, I feel like if she was on this version. She would become quite a massive power threat. However, speaking on the topic of housemates "playing the game" in the old format. Ryan who won that season, was an interesting win. He was up against Skye and Travis fro final 3 and they were definitely fan favourites as I also enjoyed them too. He didn't really do much or anything up until maybe the final 2 weeks or something like. He's almost like the definition of a 'dark horse'.
It's called "flying under the radar" and he should have been voted out WEEKS earlier.

Ryan who won that season, was an interesting win. He was up against Skye and Travis fro final 3 and they were definitely fan favourites as I also enjoyed them too. He didn't really do much or anything up until maybe the final 2 weeks or something like. He's almost like the definition of a 'dark horse'.
It's called "flying under the radar" and he should have been voted out WEEKS earlier.
Ryan Ginns is the worst and least deserving BBAU winner of all time. That alone speaks volumes about that season. But that’s a whole other conversation...

Ryan? From 2014?

tumblr_inline_nu0ehxckzN1qizd51_500.gifv

Shopping list week 5. A lot more money per head now...These housemates like it hot! Love it!

shopping.png

Last edited:
Just highlights how rushed everything is now - the Room 101 task on which this is based from way back in 2005 in BBUK (a series the EP here worked on, and also originated the box task) had this play out over 3 or 4 days, not a few hours.

Just highlights how rushed everything is now - the Room 101 task on which this is based from way back in 2005 in BBUK (a series the EP here worked on, and also originated the box task) had this play out over 3 or 4 days, not a few hours.
Was the idea about keeping the pamper job secret from the others the same in the UK version as well?

We had one workroom for each housemate (about 10 at the time I think). Worker number 1 worked in Room 101, no. 2 in 102 etc. - but only Room 101 was real, and only worker number one worked all week. The rest had parties every day with increasing amounts of alcohol and fun was had by all.

Hopefully viewable outside the UK, but if you Youtube "Big Brother Room 101" there are multiple clips begining with the first part:

Last edited:
We had one workroom for each housemate (about 10 at the time I think). Worker number 1 worked in Room 101, no. 2 in 102 etc. - but only Room 101 was real, and only worker number one worked all week. The rest had parties every day with increasing amounts of alcohol and fun was had by all.

Hopefully viewable outside the UK, but if you Youtube "Big Brother Room 101" there are multiple clips begining with the first part:

They did this in 2012 for Aus as well.

Remember Sam was the only one having to work whilst all the other housemates had parties in the backyard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back