Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2020 - Episode 12 Discussion (30 June)

Are you happy that Angela has now been fully evicted from the Big Brother house?

• Yes, This is her second eviction.

Votes: 20 24.1%
  • No, The queen should reign forever.

Votes: 50 60.2%
  • Hmm, My thoughts are mixed.

Votes: 13 15.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Marissa does deserve to win, but am not holding my breath. She's been at a disadvantage from day one in being the oldest woman by a country mile. She's been put up for eviction more times than anyone else left in the house. She was Ang's number one allie and friend in the house so is obviously not a dickhead, and seems smart and reasonable, capable of critical thought, and she made the correct assessment on that stupid bro deal that brought Angela undone. She's showed real kindness to others; I appreciated those heartfelt words of consolation to Hannah on her eviction. She really pushes herself in challenges and holds up against hideous men half her age who are allegedly athletes, etc. She's the true Survivor of this year's badly edited Survivor in a Box. But without reading any spoilers, I think one can safely assume it will be a hideous male who wins.
Agreed 100%. Shame she hasn’t been getting as much air time.

I don't understand how being the oldest woman in the house and being put up for eviction loads of times mean you deserve to win big brother.
Her age could of easily put her in the position to be considered an outcast, but she’s made effort to fit in with the group. She’s formed good, solid, trustworthy relationships, hence being saved from those evictions she was put up. And she’s also suprised me that she knows what she s doing by realising the deal with Matt was not a good one and voting Ange out and more stuff but i can’t remember.

So in one of two of the weekly deleted scenes that Ch 7 can afford to share with us, Chad breaks the rules by sleeping.

How is it that in the episode (4?) where they had to catch the ball that went along the tracks, Kieran was asleep, and it was daytime, and somehow that was OK?

Not sure where to put this so I'll run with it here:

Tuesday: One gravity-defying challenge and two unbreakable bonds but the big power sits with a little package.

I assume this translates as Sarah winning the Nominations Challenge. Unless there is some power twist literally delivered in a little package?

Unless there is some power twist literally delivered in a little package?
Maybe I am overthinking it, but maybe there are two chambers of four people for the water challenge after all? At a guess, they need to unlock the gold padlocks to release a key from each one, then use those keys to unlock the bigger padlock which has a cannister attached. The cannister could be the little package. Assuming there is no eviction on Sunday and one on Monday there'll be eight HMs left for Tuesday's episode.

I'm hoping the canister contains tear gas.

Last edited:
Not sure where to put this so I'll run with it here:

Tuesday: One gravity-defying challenge and two unbreakable bonds but the big power sits with a little package.

I assume this translates as Sarah winning the Nominations Challenge. Unless there is some power twist literally delivered in a little package?

Please stop getting ahead of me regarding initiating the discussion of future episodes. :)

Please stop getting ahead of me regarding initiating the discussion of future episodes. :)
I considered starting a Tuesday thread for this! 😂 😂 😂

Maybe mods will move my Tuesday-related posts to it when Tuesday comes around.

For me, it's most about having the best social morals and thus the most deserving.
I don't think Marissa does, nor is she the most deserving.
How has she shown she has the best social morals?
I don't think she has, she has shown to be a temper head like Casey, which many people have insulted Casey for. So she definitely isn't up there and she doesn't have the best morals, as she's very similar to Casey and if people are insulting Casey, then insult Marissa too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back