Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2020 - Episode 12 Discussion (30 June)

Are you happy that Angela has now been fully evicted from the Big Brother house?

• Yes, This is her second eviction.

Votes: 20 24.1%
  • No, The queen should reign forever.

Votes: 50 60.2%
  • Hmm, My thoughts are mixed.

Votes: 13 15.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't watch last night as I had to go to emergency with a really inflamed eye, so watching now.
First thong that got me was Kieron saying he's got a bomb to drop!
Will be interesting to see how that played out!. I've not read anything here yet.

Hannah must have been watching a different show. Why would she go and confide in Insta-girl Sophie?

Kieran and Sarah now firmly held captive in Boganville. They missed the window. They have no way to move. They and Marissa have become collateral damage contestants.

What's with the big dude Daniel bawling his eyes out on national TV over a girl who dumped him? Grow a pair you big pussy.
If I mentioned all the other cringe worthy stuff that went on in this most recent episode, I'd be sitting here all day.

I forgot there wasn't another show until Sunday.

zokcJ8b.gif

Just saw the ad for streaming on 7 plus, where is it, I looked I 7 plus?
I know where the weekly BB is, but the other chet one ?

Hannah must have been watching a different show. Why would she go and confide in Insta-girl Sophie?

Kieran and Sarah now firmly held captive in Boganville. They missed the window. They have no way to move. They and Marissa have become collateral damage contestants.

What's with the big dude Daniel bawling his eyes out on national TV over a girl who dumped him? Grow a pair you big pussy.
If I mentioned all the other cringe worthy stuff that went on in this most recent episode, I'd be sitting here all day.

Somehow, Daniel reminded me of Saxon for a brief moment then

I’m still annoyed at the whole Daniel & girlfriend rubbish. It made zero sense. id be feeling a bit ripped off if I were one of the other HM’s - plus I’m always so skeptical about these things... did they *really* break up? Or was it a hook for the show? First thing he says “do you still love me?“ - why would you even ask that on national tv unless you were already 100% sure what the answer would be? Seemed a bit *too* put together for my liking. ffs

I don't think she has, she has shown to be a temper head like Casey, which many people have insulted Casey for. So she definitely isn't up there and she doesn't have the best morals, as she's very similar to Casey and if people are insulting Casey, then insult Marissa too.
I seem to have completely forgotten that outburst she had 🤭🤭

*edited - keep it short!
Im not gonna explain my reasons and keep them personal, not actually interested in having a debate about it. In summary, she is a spesh nonna.

I seem to have completely forgotten that outburst she had 🤭🤭

Since then she has been polite and considered, listens to peoples problems. She is the first to go over & console any upset housemates and give a hug. Does not find the alpha groups’ jokes funny, and to be honest their sense of humour is pretty, how should I put it, high school level?

Marissa didn't seem to have much social morals when she was droning on about her life story to poor Shane in that box challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back