Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2020 - Episode 12 Discussion (30 June)

Are you happy that Angela has now been fully evicted from the Big Brother house?

• Yes, This is her second eviction.

Votes: 20 24.1%
  • No, The queen should reign forever.

Votes: 50 60.2%
  • Hmm, My thoughts are mixed.

Votes: 13 15.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m still annoyed at the whole Daniel & girlfriend rubbish. It made zero sense. id be feeling a bit ripped off if I were one of the other HM’s - plus I’m always so skeptical about these things... did they *really* break up? Or was it a hook for the show? First thing he says “do you still love me?“ - why would you even ask that on national tv unless you were already 100% sure what the answer would be? Seemed a bit *too* put together for my liking. ffs

That and the fact that they have those letters from home and sometimes visits by loved ones. When they're signing up to be contestants in the BB house, they're signing up for isolation... that's what the whole thing is about.

Not liking this format at all. WE need to vote and save. It gives them too much control to not try

What is the rationale behind this format anyway? Are the producers making more money this way or is this format less costly to make?

I think Marissa does deserve to win, but am not holding my breath. She's been at a disadvantage from day one in being the oldest woman by a country mile. She's been put up for eviction more times than anyone else left in the house. She was Ang's number one allie and friend in the house so is obviously not a dickhead, and seems smart and reasonable, capable of critical thought, and she made the correct assessment on that stupid bro deal that brought Angela undone. She's showed real kindness to others; I appreciated those heartfelt words of consolation to Hannah on her eviction. She really pushes herself in challenges and holds up against hideous men half her age who are allegedly athletes, etc. She's the true Survivor of this year's badly edited Survivor in a Box. But without reading any spoilers, I think one can safely assume it will be a hideous male who wins.

Hey! You make it sound as though all males are hideous... I resent that!
I agree though that Marissa deserves to win for her effort, tenacity and yes, she's actually kind.

Marissa didn't seem to have much social morals when she was droning on about her life story to poor Shane in that box challenge!

I too found that annoying and am not sure how I would have reacted in Shane's place. That reminiscing and story telling however has absolutely nothing to do with 'social morals'.
Come to think of it... what are 'social morals' anyway? Is there something called 'unsocial morals'? If so - isn't the reason for morals to be seen in a social context? 😊

That Daniel and his girlfriend zoom segment was APPALLING.

* Unfair favouritism.
* Goes against what the concept of Big Brother is about.
* Terribly boring.

I hope we never see anything like that again. That segment doesn’t give me much hope for the future of BB if they pull stunts like this.

Producers,
30y0iu6.gif

That Daniel and his girlfriend zoom segment was APPALLING.

* Unfair favouritism.
* Goes against what the concept of Big Brother is about.
* Terribly boring.

I hope we never see anything like that again. That segment doesn’t give me much hope for the future of BB if they pull stunts like this.

Producers,
30y0iu6.gif

Agree. Do producers really think that will make Daniel endearing to the audience? 🤮🤮 Reading about this episode on this forum I decided to skip it. First Big Brother episode I have ever skipped.

Agree. Do producers really think that will make Daniel endearing to the audience? 🤮🤮

Honestly I wanted to turn the show off and be done with Big Brother for good during that segment. Somehow I managed to get through it. (I’m a fool)

I personally like Daniel. I'd vote for him to win in any final 3 situation at this given time. I don't see whats so wrong with him but I guess each to their own. I also personally find him much more attractive than Xavier, or any of the other boys.

The producers are trying to manipulate the more malleable viewers. Clearly it's working :/
Reepbot has been supporting Team Alpha since about episode 3 I think.

I am thinking the producers will be giving Daniel a lot more positive airtime in the coming episodes. They already decided they want him to win in my opinion, perhaps before the season had even started filming (although perhaps they were penning Kieran as as a possible winner as well).

Last edited:
Very surprised they didn't get all the eliminated contestants to come back and do a challenge where winner goes back in the game at top 10. Could've easily spiced up the show by getting someone like Ange, Talia, Allan, SooBong back in. Wasted oppurtunity imo and looks far more 'coincidental' than making someone go to the bunker.

Very surprised they didn't get all the eliminated contestants to come back and do a challenge where winner goes back in the game at top 10. Could've easily spiced up the show by getting someone like Ange, Talia, Allan, SooBong back in. Wasted oppurtunity imo and looks far more 'coincidental' than making someone go to the bunker.

What if they were going to do that but scrapped it once covid hit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back