Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2020 - Episode 12 Discussion (30 June)

Are you happy that Angela has now been fully evicted from the Big Brother house?

• Yes, This is her second eviction.

Votes: 20 24.1%
  • No, The queen should reign forever.

Votes: 50 60.2%
  • Hmm, My thoughts are mixed.

Votes: 13 15.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
At least we know Casey could have coped with the toilet paper shortages.
Theyd be fucked if rona got in the house.
Kieran's hygiene
200.gif

Hannah must be the first housemate whose most memorable moment on the show came in the auditions - and even then it was due to Sarah's reaction to her, something that hasn't once been touched upon since it was mentioned.

As for COVID - it was clear from the pre-season chatter that was about all this season had going for it. Typical producers though - unleashing a global pandemic conveniently a couple of episodes after their biggest star was evicted.

Don’t we have 12 episodes to go? And less days than that left in the house?

I wonder how the show is going to be structured from here.
This is why I’m convinced we’re about to see some stretching of days. In reality, the HMs were all out of there less than a week and a half after the events of Sunday’s episode. I theorise they fast tracked a challenge/eviction every single day to get them all out quickly, which might equate to an episode per day until finale.

Maybe?

So what've we got left - firstly the COVID episode, six evictions and a final. That leaves four episodes, one of which will be Kieran's best bits and another will be a full 90 minute interview with Kieran talking to Sonia about his "strategy". Actually we can then add in Kieran's fake eviction, because we know that's happening too. ;)

In all seriousness I suspect at the final 3 stage they may get one more night in the house before leaving and do an end of season meal where they spontaneously talk about the producers favourite moments of the season and we get an episode of flashbacks.

So what've we got left - firstly the COVID episode, six evictions and a final. That leaves four episodes, one of which will be Kieran's best bits and another will be a full 90 minute interview with Kieran talking to Sonia about his "strategy". Actually we can then add in Kieran's fake eviction, because we know that's happening too. ;)

In all seriousness I suspect at the final 3 stage they may get one more night in the house before leaving and do an end of season meal where they spontaneously talk about the producers favourite moments of the season and we get an episode of flashbacks.

Maybe we will get an episode where the fake news preaches to us that we should be thankful that the show is renewed for next year due to them? Maybe they will be housemates next year?

Wait I thought I must have misheard when Frau Sonia said one and five. Were there not ten housemates and eight possible votes? 😕
The two nominators didn't vote because they nominated.
The two people nominated didn't vote because their votes cancel each other out anyway.

...I remember the ’good old days’ when we had...

1:)... ‘LIVE’ 24 hour feeds...
2:)... staying up late just in case someone played a prank on a sleeping housemate...
3:)... a completely insane dedicated ‘Photoshop Thread’ where all gloves were off...
4:)... the ‘Ginger Ninja’...
5:)... ’Friday Night Live’ where they would do quite funny contests and games at times...
6:)... ’Big Brother Uplate and Uncut’ or whatever it was called?...
7:)... fully nude scenes in the showers (although I’m not too sure that I want to see a naked Marissa to be honest lol!)... and... (why are there even cameras in the showers and bathrooms?... we never see anything worthwhile anyway)...
8:)... natural spontaneity and fun times amoung the housemates... (even though it was quite pathetic... the ridiculous ‘Oats A La Layla’... but at least the housemates were having FUN!)...

9:)... and... dare I say it?... The Big Bro Show with Mike Goldman’...
10:)... Gretel Killeen!...

...aaaaaah!... yep!... the ‘good old days!’... I sure do miss them... (if I’ve forgotten anything or got anything wrong please feel free to correct me lol)... cheers.

aaaaarrrgggh you had to go and put that damn song on repeat in my head ...thanks
and agree on all those points

As far as I could see, #bbau didn't trend on Twitter tonight. It has most nights.

Masterchef did trend.

Signs...
Think Covid angle, as horrible it is to say. might drag viewers in. Certainly not cos of the contestants remaining but for the situation.
I know if I wasnt a fan of bb , it would pique my interest in a sociological sense.
Im kinda fascinated by it. A fictional narrative bearing real life truth.

The COVID thing though is three months out of date now though. Yes, it's still with us but we've learnt to live with it and reluctantly accept a new morn, so I don't see people finding out three months ago about it, especially when we know they concluded the season, is going to be anywhere near as impactful as watching it unfold in real time was with BB Canada.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back