Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2020 - Episode 12 Discussion (30 June)

Are you happy that Angela has now been fully evicted from the Big Brother house?

• Yes, This is her second eviction.

Votes: 20 24.1%
  • No, The queen should reign forever.

Votes: 50 60.2%
  • Hmm, My thoughts are mixed.

Votes: 13 15.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you were in there, it would be impossible to conceive the situation. Theyd swear it was a prank. And then the ongrowing uneasiness as they slowly reason it may not be. And with the lack of info about it,(even us on the outside confusion still reigns) would be a truly eerie thing

They should've replaced Sonia and told them she died.

The show is actually bringing me down.

I thought by 2020 we would have a Big Brother season that didn't follow that regular pattern of everything revolving around a toxic masc boys club. I mean we were seeing this shit in the 2005 season with reverse kangas and that.

Australia is still pretty redneck.

If you were in there, it would be impossible to conceive the situation. Theyd swear it was a prank. And then the ongrowing uneasiness as they slowly reason it may not be. And with the lack of info about it,(even us on the outside confusion still reigns) would be a truly eerie thing
Covid was in the news before taping started. If any of them had kept up with current news prior to entering the house*, they would know it was a big thing in China and had already started to appear in other countries.

*might be a big ask for this lot, admittedly.

Covid was in the news before taping started. If any of them had kept up with current news prior to entering the house*, they would know it was a big thing in China and had already started to appear in other countries.

True. But to be fair, not anyone could really have predicted what happened in March (after they were in the house) - and it all progressed so quickly.

Could just picture most of them searching for "Kovid" on ASOS dot com

True. But to be fair, not anyone could really have predicted what happened in March (after they were in the house) - and it all progressed so quickly.

yeah to be fair not many in Australia would have predicted that it would even be anything here when we were first hearing about it in China. Probably just another SARS.

Yeah I think that would have come as a shock, but presumably at least one or two of them would have heard of it. Marissa probably most likely. The others probably get their news from Tik Tok.

Echo theorists statement. People here on the outside are in panic and confusion. Imagine being in there and not being able to research or find out yourself. Youd feel completely powerless

[
vA7K6Hd.gif

just in case any Xav fans missed this... thanks @KTOM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back