Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2020 - Episode 11 Discussion (29 June)

While the housemates were all boxed in during last night's episode, are you all boxed out now?

• Yes, I hate boxes.

Votes: 12 30.8%
  • No, I love boxes.

Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Maybe, Boxes can be both good and bad depending on the context.

Votes: 16 41.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Meanwhile the Angela in the Bunker stunt was anti-climatic. If they did it a second time there would be MASSIVE outcry from both the housemates themselves and the general public, and rightly so, that the game was rigged in her favor. Now its time to watch Marrissa and Kieran try and break up the alpha group of Dan, Matt, Xavier, and Casey while the unaligned Chad, Sophie, Hannah and Sarah take sides to stir up the drama.
Marissa is cooked and she knows it, that’s why she was crying tonight. Ang was her only ally so she doesn’t have any numbers on her side. And she can’t count on Kieran, he’s probably already jumped ship.

Casey getting angry at Angela when ange outed her game prooves none of those bitches are playing the game. The eviction room is a pitching ground, it's made for outing gameplay, outing people. If you can't handle the heat, get the fuck out of the kitchen.
While I agree with you on Casey’s anger, I did think it was a bit rich for Angie to say she doesn’t “deserve” to be there, because that’s not something Angela really gets to decide. Still very disappointed she left though

Here is how I think the rest of the season will go down.

Hannah out tomorrow, Sunday is the non eviction Covid ep, Xavier goes on Monday, Marissa on Tuesday. From there Kieran will go followed by Sarah and Casey. This leaves Mat, Daniel, Chad and Sophie. I think Mat will leave at the final 4 stage and Chad will be our winner.

Let's see how close I get.

giphy.gif

RIP Angie, she was the most compelling character in this house. Casey's most prominent storyline is that she was constipated. This format is a disaster.

More stupid game playing. Oh yes, the biggest threat is the person that constantly gets nominated and was almost evicted last time. Dumb dumbs. Oh, wait she won two challenges and now keeps failing... I think peoples manipulation in game playing is more on social cliques that strategy.

People complaining about Angie and the camping, you know her personality, she tried to not be there. Mat is who you should be mad at.

That whole Balloon thing, Xaiver is a horrible person. I know people on here are sweet on him for his look of being a cross of Macaulay Culkin in Uncle Buck and Rob Lowe's character in Behind the Candelabra, but the guy is not a good person. Popping peoples balloons served no outcome other than to make that person unhappy and he did that with glee. He took pleasure in the prospect of upsetting people.As much as you might go, "TV" he took pleasure in the prospect of negatively impacting people.

It's bullying behaviour and a lack of empathy. Something Big Brother has seemed to encourage in the more recent seasons such as with that Ben Norris guy winning.

Mat is also a C word. A decent person would have not popped the balloons. Maybe not a C but a weak person who isn't a good person.

Has anyone else noticed Sophie always talks as if she's almost out of air in her lungs?

"Hey lets talk strategy for a minute... can you believe X housemate talks strat, how awful."

I'm sick of this hypocrisy.

giphy.gif

While I agree with you on Casey’s anger, I did think it was a bit rich for Angie to say she doesn’t “deserve” to be there, because that’s not something Angela really gets to decide. Still very disappointed she left though

Ange is usually pretty articulate but she slipped a few times tonight. Here, I think she meant it in that Casey hasn't done anything to deserve being closer to a win than herself or Kieran. Which, based on what we're seeing, is entirely true. Casey didn't outplay Ange, Casey survived by virtue of her allies doing all the work.

If Ange was a little more careful with her words, she could have explained the numbers better to demonstrate the threat to the Betas and led them to a victory against Casey, but she was clearly too far in her head. Her game was well and truly over once she took her shot at Chad, and she knew it, but I'm so glad she decided to drop every bomb left in her arsenal on her way out.

Very smart move for Kieran or Marissa to vote against Ange. I would have too.

giphy.gif

RIP Angie, she was the most compelling character in this house. Casey's most prominent storyline is that she was constipated. This format is a disaster.

More stupid game playing. Oh yes, the biggest threat is the person that constantly gets nominated and was almost evicted last time. Dumb dumbs. Oh, wait she won two challenges and now keeps failing... I think peoples manipulation in game playing is more on social cliques that strategy.

People complaining about Angie and the camping, you know her personality, she tried to not be there. Mat is who you should be mad at.

That whole Balloon thing, Xaiver is a horrible person. I know people on here are sweet on him for his look of being a cross of Macaulay Culkin in Uncle Buck and Rob Lowe's character in Behind the Candelabra, but the guy is not a good person. Popping peoples balloons served no outcome other than to make that person unhappy and he did that with glee. He took pleasure in the prospect of upsetting people.As much as you might go, "TV" he took pleasure in the prospect of negatively impacting people.

It's bullying behaviour and a lack of empathy. Something Big Brother has seemed to encourage in the more recent seasons such as with that Ben Norris guy winning.

Mat is also a C word. A decent person would have not popped the balloons. Maybe not a C but a weak person who isn't a good person.

Has anyone else noticed Sophie always talks as if she's almost out of air in her lungs?

"Hey lets talk strategy for a minute... can you believe X housemate talks strat, how awful."

I'm sick of this hypocrisy.

giphy.gif

Everybody was popping everybody's balloons and laughing about it. Hardly bullying.

Everybody was popping everybody's balloons and laughing about it. Hardly bullying.

I would disagree, according to the editing, Xavier immediately took it upon himself to try and pop balloons and took pleasure in it. It was different from the others. He took immense joy in it.

Here is a random pause moment that was not intentional, nothing to do with this comment but I will post non the less.
c149cd4dc8260537d6d3da6f8612bde8.png

Very good at maths? How big is the sample size? How many contestants? How many POC?
You are drawing correlations with absolutely no basis in fact.
You admit yourself its not intentional. Then bizarrely claim you "clearly" know they saw non-white housemates as less deserving. Are you a clairvoyant?
Clearly, we dont know. Perhaps when the show is over and Angela or others make a point about how they felt we might get a greater insight. As we stand now, it pure speculation.

dan and mat had 11 possible opportunities to vote for a POC.

Here is how they distributed those votes:
10 votes used to send home a POC
1 vote towards a white person

thats pretty amazing accuracy considering only 4 housemates were POC.. lol. and they hit all of em

I would disagree, according to the editing, Xavier immediately took it upon himself to try and pop balloons and took pleasure in it. It was different from the others. He took immense joy in it.

Here is a random pause moment that was not intentional, nothing to do with this comment but I will post non the less.
c149cd4dc8260537d6d3da6f8612bde8.png

Probably because he realised it was just a fun game.

Finally got a chance to catch up on yesterday's and today's episodes. Loved the box and balloon popping house tasks. I wish we got to see more of this fun stuff and antics they get up to, rather than force feeding us heavily edited and biased "storylines" for 98% of the episode. But whatever, it is what it is, and will probably continue to be in future seasons.

So glad to see Angela evicted. She was absolutely insufferable, like Skye was in BB2014.

Judging by the promos, it seems Xavier's days might be numbered so I'll be cherishing every remaining moment 😢

RIP Queen Angilicious.

Tonight we learned that bunged up Casey is an unbearable brat, and Sophie/Chad really are as dumb as a box of hammers.

And Marisa is weak for caving in to peer pressure.
Please enlighten me how you think Casey is a brat, she must be doing pretty well to get to the top 3. All I saw was her defending herself and she was right, Angela’s beeb evicted before

Please enlighten me how you think Casey is a brat, she must be doing pretty well to get to the top 3. All I saw was her defending herself and she was right, Angela’s beeb evicted before

Angela was right. All we see of Casey is that she tans and her only storyline this season so far has been her being constipated. Someone who just lies around and is carried to end does not deserve to win the 250k. If she was that entertaining the producers would have shown her more. And she does not make the top 3.

Angela was right. All we see of Casey is that she tans and her only storyline this season so far has been her being constipated. Someone who just lies around and is carried to end does not deserve to win the 250k. If she was that entertaining the producers would have shown her more. And she does not make the top 3.

That still doesn't explain why she's a brat though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back