Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2020 - Episode 1 Discussion (8 June) - First 12 housemates

Status
Not open for further replies.
And two "Exclusive Moments" have just been uploaded to 7Plus - all of 1 minute and 2 minutes. :rolleyes:

They appear to be things already discussed on this thread.

Please do not post images of the Chad nudes on the forum!!!! Google sends me angry emails when their AI detects dick. Links are fine.

You can view them here, where ads are disabled lol:

Okay Google, how do you compliment a dick without seeming gay?

giphy.gif

She is my favourite already.

And two "Exclusive Moments" have just been uploaded to 7Plus - all of 1 minute and 2 minutes. :rolleyes:
On another note. They've put DRM on all their BB content, which is making it very difficult for me to archive some of these videos. 😒 Haven't had this issue with other shows.

I can understand the logistic, COVID and corporate issues, but I have no idea what they were thinking with excluding the audiences input. It’s fundamental watchability and consistent ratings.

They already decided on this format before COVID was a thing.

Went in with reasonably high hopes, but I don’t think I’ll be watching. The magic of Big Brother isn’t present with this series at all. What ever happened to just locking 12 strangers into a house and watching it play out? I feel this cast with the Channel 10 format could have worked.

Please do not post images of the Chad nudes on the forum!!!! Google sends me angry emails when their AI detects dick. Links are fine.

You can view them here, where ads are disabled lol:

Yeah...no naked Bluges people :)

So i sat down and watched telly tonight.

The good - The house, That Big Brother is back in some way shape or form.
The bad - The pace of the episodes, That Big Brother is all pre recorded.

Well I dont hate it but i dont love it either.

Was honestly better than I was expecting and let be real, the TV landscape has changed a lot since BB first aired. Networks don't want to spend hours a week on fluffy convos and watching people eat breakfast, and people's attention spans are shorter than ever. I think they've given the BB format its best chance of surviving in this day and age of fast paced dramatic "reality" TV. Yes, I agree with most of the points about how this isn't traditional BB (live, audience based, slower), but normal BB just will not work in 2020 it had to change to even give it a fighting chance. This is the new fast paced, leaner, tidier model that just may have a hope of letting BB live on, and I'm all on board for that.

...yeah, that was pretty bad lmao

I don't understand how they had so much time to edit this episode yet it felt like the clunkiest episode of Big Brother I've ever seen. There was an inkling of potential but I don't think it's enough to keep me watching. I kinda hope that they do get a second season and are able to fix things, but at the same time I'm not going to be contributing to the viewership numbers that'll help them get one.

...yeah, that was pretty bad lmao

I don't understand how they had so much time to edit this episode yet it felt like the clunkiest episode of Big Brother I've ever seen. There was an inkling of potential but I don't think it's enough to keep me watching. I kinda hope that they do get a second season and are able to fix things, but at the same time I'm not going to be contributing to the viewership numbers that'll help them get one.
That’s a shame. There’s certainly kinks to iron out and the episode definitely wasn’t without its flaws. But we‘ve kind of known what to expect for almost nine months now - and it was a definite leg up on on Nine’s last run of episodes imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back