Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2020 - Episode 1 Discussion (8 June) - First 12 housemates

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the number of housemates doesn't match the pace of the show. There are too many already.

giphy.gif

I can understand the logistic, COVID and corporate issues, but I have no idea what they were thinking with excluding the audiences input. It’s fundamental watchability and consistent ratings.

Also, can I just say how nice is it to be able to stream Big Brother live from 7plus website and not have to wait til the next day when it uploads!

As someone who never turns on the tv and sits in front of their laptop, this feels so futuristic and I love it

Well that was episode one of the Kieran show.

Ohhhh yeah totally he is going to make up all of the footage.

There's already a tasks specifically designed for him (some driving task) that was in the promos.

Also, can I just say how nice is it to be able to stream Big Brother live from 7plus website and not have to wait til the next day when it uploads!

As someone who never turns on the tv and sits in front of their laptop, this feels so futuristic and I love it

I don't think I've watched FTA tv since the last series, so yeah it's nice. My experience with 7Plus in the past has been spotty, I hope it holds together.

Why do they need to edit so much out? I mean I know they're trying to get through it fast, but why not see their reaction when they found out the task Kieren had to do? And ffs, get rid of the dramatic music that seems to be over EVERYTHING.

That's one thing I'd definitely want to see changed. It's not necessary and annoying to have music played so many times throughout the episodes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back