Skip to main content

Bad edit for skye

Those bogan commenters on facebook are always so damn presumptuous.
Oh, they're not just presumptious on FB.... They've practically had a free run of bagging the shit out of Skye on here, until now!!

If this clip was of any other HM (one in particular) there would be HELLLL to pay for the producers who would be accused of PURPOSELY giving their HM a bad edit coz they want Skye to win.... Fascinating isn't it?!

I laughed at her clip, again and again and again! The girl is an entertainment jackpot!

If she is playing it up because she is trying to get the cameras on her, then I'll be damned the girl knows how to sell it and bring her A game. She deserves to get attention for actually giving us attention

Oh, they're not just presumptious on FB.... They've practically had a free run of bagging the shit out of Skye on here, until now!!

If this clip was of any other HM (one two in particular) there would be HELLLL to pay for the producers who would be accused of PURPOSELY giving their HM a bad edit coz they want Skye to win.... Fascinating isn't it?!

Fixed. :p

But seriously there are 2 HM fan bases on here that seem to go to war every other day, but Skye is fair game ( I'm not innocent, I've said bad things about skye in the past) and only has a small group of loyal supporters on here that stand up for her.... If skye wins, I guess you guys will have the last laugh.... and everyone else will be like this....:arghh: I don't know what I want to see more.... Major forum meltdowns or my favourite to win.

But seriously there are 2 HM fan bases on here that seem to go to war every other day, but Skye is fair game ( I'm not innocent, I've said bad things about skye in the past) and only has a small group of loyal supporters on here that stand up for her.... If skye wins, I guess you guys will have the last laugh.... and everyone else will be like this....:arghh: I don't know what I want to see more.... Major forum meltdowns or my favourite to win.
I adore Skye, and will defend her especially in the OTT hate threads. If she won, I'd be very happy! And I'd feel even more happy for her fans. Because honestly IMO, they are an amazing bunch!

Girl has even us that much entertaining footage and the most remembered quotes of this season- the girl who shoots from the hip and doesn't think twice is a worthy winner in my books

Well, I wasn't going to include Ryan's fan base but OK!! Of course people will have their favourites....

I just feel an overwhelming sense of protection for this girl. When I saw her 14 year old sister nominating, I wondered how many girls her age would have the confidence and guts to face that kind of situation! Their mother should be proud of both of those girls. They are obviously a tight-knit little family...so what if they are loud and laugh a lot! So what if Skye has had botox! FFS... Half the population of women in Australia have had some kind of cosmetic work done or are on diets or whatever to improve their self-image. Does that make them worthy of the ridicule we've seen on this forum and other SM?!

Skye works in a coffee shop! Remember when the $100 was on offer for food (from Katie and Priya) in about week 2 and Skye asked if she could still take the money to put on a loan she has to pay off each month? She is no spoiled brat.

Let's not forget, Skye is now in that house with a bunch of mostly tertiary educated people, some of whom are 10+ years older than her. Kudos to her for getting this far and I hope she takes the title.

Well, I wasn't going to include Ryan's fan base but OK!! Of course people will have their favourites....

I just feel an overwhelming sense of protection for this girl. When I saw her 14 year old sister nominating, I wondered how many girls her age would have the confidence and guts to face that kind of situation! Their mother should be proud of both of those girls. They are obviously a tight-knit little family...so what if they are loud and laugh a lot! So what if Skye has had botox! FFS... Half the population of women in Australia have had some kind of cosmetic work done or are on diets or whatever to improve their self-image. Does that make them worthy of the ridicule we've seen on this forum and other SM?!

Skye works in a coffee shop! Remember when the $100 was on offer for food (from Katie and Priya) in about week 2 and Skye asked if she could still take the money to put on a loan she has to pay off each month? She is no spoiled brat.

Let's not forget, Skye is now in that house with a bunch of mostly tertiary educated people, some of whom are 10+ years older than her. Kudos to her for getting this far and I hope she takes the title.

Well those who know her in RL disagree. At that time.. she was PLAYING "cutesie". ( re the Katie Priya first week).

The only other thing you got right is that her day job is that of a Barista.

oh, i almost forgot to start my 'i know david irl' and 'i know priya irl' and 'i know ryan irl' accounts two weeks off the finale.
thx for reminding me.

I posted about me knowing about the RL Skye the week I joined. So, what's your point?

my point is that anyone can claim to know a hm irl, and any user bagging out a hm and also claiming to have inside knowledge or know them irl is immediately beyond suspect.

This is a good point

Whilst i have no doubt that some here DO know housemates firsthand or secondhand thru family/friends, there are those who are expert at multiple account manipulation & blatant lies about who they know and "facts" pertaining to them

Sad really

This came up over a light lunch with aisha and Alex yesterday whilst i waited for dion to bring me my supplements before meeting jason at the gym to discuss a real estate purchase in Canberra.

my point is that anyone can claim to know a hm irl, and any user bagging out a hm and also claiming to have inside knowledge or know them irl is immediately beyond suspect.

Hey believe what you want. I actually thought Skye was sweet at the beginning (which my posts on here show). I ONLY turned when people WHO know her told my daughter (her friend at school's sister IS Skye's bestie) wondering WTF she was in the day glow pink lipstick and playing dumbarse. Again this is something I wrote about.. when people WERE dissing the dumb bitch act in early October.

Take from that what you will.

*shrug*

oh, i almost forgot to start my 'i know david irl' and 'i know priya irl' and 'i know ryan irl' accounts two weeks off the finale.
thx for reminding me.

The poster who claims to 'know' Skye has said they met her a couple of times and found her despicable and blah blah blah.... but they are also good friends with her father.

I'd like receipts for this claim!!

I wonder if Skye's dad would like to have his name associated with some vindictive coward on a public forum who is throwing his daughter under a proverbial BUS!

The poster who claims to 'know' Skye has said they met her a couple of times and found her despicable and blah blah blah.... but they are also good friends with her father.

I'd like receipts for this claim!!

I wonder if Skye's dad would like to have his name associated with some vindictive coward on a public forum who is throwing his daughter under a proverbial BUS!

It is true

I saw Skye's dad at the bus stop before the throwing under incident

Go on, try prove a negative

It cannot be done

Take associations with housemates and forum posters at face value or with a grain of salt; but never try tell someone what did or did not happen if you were not there firsthand

That is foolish

A fact gemma confirmed when i took her shopping with me to reach the soups n biscuits from top shelves in supermarkets

It is true

I saw Skye's dad at the bus stop before the throwing under incident

Go on, try prove a negative

It cannot be done

Take associations with housemates and forum posters at face value or with a grain of salt; but never try tell someone what did or did not happen if you were not there firsthand

That is foolish

A fact gemma confirmed when i took her shopping with me to reach the soups n biscuits from top shelves in supermarkets

I will need 2 receipts here.

Firstly, the bus ticket with your name clearly printed across the top AND the route you were on... Obviously it will need to marry up with the bus that Skye was thrown under.

Secondly, the #Coles.com receipt, including all soups #campbells and biscuits #arnotts purchased.

Jokes aside... These fkn cowards on here who apparently know Skye's friends' sisters BFF's friend who went to a bbq with her fathers friends' BFF's other sisters BEST friend...bitching and whining. Nasty.

Smh at the people who claim to 'know her' and how she's such a horrible person compared the claims of people who actually do know her and have proof, like the mother of the disabled bloke she took to the formal... yeah she's so terrible..

Oh and yeah btw I know Penny IRL and ITS ALL AN ACT. I know this because her sister is my friends cousins brothers girlfriend and she told them all she's going to TAKE THEM DOWN. And IRL she publicly urinates and screams at elderly people. She's also dating Ivan Milat and is involved in gang wars.

#factsonly #dontquestion #everythingontheinternetisreal

Back