Skip to main content

Bad edit for skye

Well it's about time she got a bad edit!

Having Skye as the 2014 winner would just stink. It's hers to lose for sure.

Her strategy so far has been: play dumb, grab attention and be rude. NOT deserving of a win IMO...

Yeah Leo is riling her up to get her evicted or he's just being a dick as usual cause he's nominated and Skye's had it.

But I do wonder if Skye has always been like this but we haven't seen it? or she's lost her mind from all the acting the past 3 months?
We've seen snippets of it in the past to get an idea of her immature behaviour but heaps of evictees say Skye behaves like a brat and likes to cause fights but BB wasn't showing it.
Maybe Skye has been taking it out on Leo after his friend nominated her?

Skye could cure cancer and some of you would still complain about her.

Btw has anyone else noticed that one chick that comments 'save Leo' on every fucking reply even when the post has nothing to do with him?

tumblr_mw4nqkIUBN1qbh0eio1_250.gif

WORST.

Skye could cure cancer and some of you would still complain about her.

Btw has anyone else noticed that one chick that comments 'save Leo' on every fucking reply even when the post has nothing to do with him?

tumblr_mw4nqkIUBN1qbh0eio1_250.gif

WORST.

from something I read before, some younger anti-skye fans are voting to save Leo, now that his friend nominated her.

It's probably not even Leo that Skye is yelling to go to bed, but the guys inside the house.
it will be interesting to hear what Skye and Priya were talking about in The Treehouse

Last edited:
Aaahhh...Skysey!! Claiming the limelight! I do think it's ridiculous how so many of you automatically PRESUME she is being a brat, bad behaviour, causing fights etc etc.... It's like SSSEEEEEE, she doesn't deserve to win and here is PROOF!! Really?

Lol... It seems like she is either joking or has had an absolute gutful of Leo (who has also seen to be losing his mind a bit in the last clip)... I'm not surprised to be honest. He's behaving like more of a brat than anyone!

It's obvious that someone has riled her up. I actually laughed at the video. She's a crack up.

But at this stage in the game if Skye's not you're number 1 HM the bad edits are good

What I like about this season, and it has been really quite predictable, is that it's a dead cert that the other 3 will also get a questionable clip on SM over the next few days.

Those who are saying that Skye has had a fabulous run with her edit until recently have had their fkn ONE-EYED blinkers on!!

Back