Skip to main content

Bad edit for skye

I realise this is a small snippet of what's actually gone down and really I cannot make a judgement on this, but I can't be bothered for one of Leo's long winded explanations and advice, or whatever he calls it
I was hoping to see a video snippet for each HM up for eviction, not just the back and forth between Leo and Skye.
I wonder if the BB account will post anything new tomorrow:)

So now were getting slightly closer to the truth. You have taken innocent remarks from Skye's and her sister's friends and manipulated them into nasty ammo with which to paint Skye in the worst possible light. I do appreciate your attempt at back peddling though!

Regarding your 'bad edits' comment ...if you just flick back 1 or 2 pages, I think you'll find where I explicitly said that not one of Skye's fans on here have claimed or used the excuse at ANY stage that she is getting a bad edit.

I was pointing the cow :cow: comment in the wrong direction! You truly are awful to use these tactics.

Please show where I have taken ANYTHING they have told me to show Skye in a nasty light? AGAIN.. please READ what's ACTUALLY written. This is your bad not mine. I have not dissed Skye in any way. How can YOU not get that?

Any way. THANK YOU for fodder for a libel suit.

BTW.. Skye's family CLEARLY know she can be a BITCH. That sweetcakes, is what you are NOT getting. The BITCHY Skye IS the real deal. I have never said that's a bad thing, given what I know about her.

I feel like they can do an edit however they want - and they know the audience will react in a way that will change votes.

Just like your daily horoscopes

You are SO Tina.. you are cool. When I read your posts, I hear Tina saying them. <3 uhhhhhhhhhhhh

I realise this is a small snippet of what's actually gone down and really I cannot make a judgement on this, but I can't be bothered for one of Leo's long winded explanations and advice, or whatever he calls it

From the snippet it just sounds like the pressures of being up for noms has taken it toll?

From the snippet it just sounds like the pressures of being up for noms has taken it toll?
perhaps, but he does this annoying thing where he starts to talk and then keeps going, and it is usually from his perspective of how one would feel... that's what I cannot be bothered for lol. It's not even a case of being up for noms, he just does it for anything imo

perhaps, but he does this annoying thing where he starts to talk and then keeps going, and it is usually from his perspective of how one would feel... that's what I cannot be bothered for lol. It's not even a case of being up for noms, he just does it for anything imo

That's a fair call! One thing though, he is clearly a guy who says what he's feeling. That's rare. Many guys just shut down.

That's a fair call! One thing though, he is clearly a guy who says what he's feeling. That's rare. Many guys just shut down.
I don't disagree, he definitely does, but I'm already one woman in a relationship, I couldn't bare to have another one of me in it haha. I just find it becomes about him more than the other person.

I don't disagree, he definitely does, but I'm already one woman in a relationship, I couldn't bare to have another one of me in it haha. I just find it becomes about him more than the other person.

I reckon your partner would appreciate your openness.;) As to Leo...well perhaps that's where he has to grow. He's in a "mance" with Skye though; a person who only seems to see things from her own perspective too. It's not really communication, is it. That would be frustrating.

I reckon your partner would appreciate your openness.;) As to Leo...well perhaps that's where he has to grow. He's in a "mance" with Skye though; a person who only seems to see things from her own perspective too. It's not really communication, is it. That would be frustrating.
Age is a big factor IMO for the both of them. So I cannot compare them both tbh. Anyways I think this discussion has gone of track for me lol. I can't help and feel cringey listening to Leo as of recent. Maybe it's great in real life but viewing wise, not for me.

Back