Skip to main content

Bad edit for skye

What I like about this season, and it has been really quite predictable, is that it's a dead cert that the other 3 will also get a questionable clip on SM over the next few days.

Those who are saying that Skye has had a fabulous run with her edit until recently have had their fkn ONE-EYED blinkers on!!
Yep! I am waiting for the Priya one lol

Ha, maybe in this instance the judgement was well deserved.

Priya's semi-smile looked fake and plastered on, and didn't quite reach the corners of her mouth. Inside she wasn't impressed.

Those who are saying that Skye has had a fabulous run with her edit until recently have had their fkn ONE-EYED blinkers on!!

1237.gif

Sorry but #TeamSkye and the apologists are the ones with the blinkers on.

Aaahhh...Skysey!! Claiming the limelight! I do think it's ridiculous how so many of you automatically PRESUME she is being a brat, bad behaviour, causing fights etc etc.... It's like SSSEEEEEE, she doesn't deserve to win and here is PROOF!! Really?

Lol... It seems like she is either joking or has had an absolute gutful of Leo (who has also seen to be losing his mind a bit in the last clip)... I'm not surprised to be honest. He's behaving like more of a brat than anyone!
she thinks it's HER house and may as well scream "FOCUS PLEASE, IT'S ALLL ABOUT ME ME MEEEEE"

Back