Skip to main content

Bachelor In Paradise 2018

It's not her personality guys are first attracted to, it's her bewbs and doe-eyed act. Jarrod fell for that crap, so did Mack. But once they get past that, they will realise the truth, that she's a Stepford Wife in the making and that seems attractive at first, but really isn't. Fake face, fake laugh and actually not much of a challenge should you pass her initial "husband test".

They are going to pull out every mega asshole who has ever applied for her season, because the only way to make her "interesting" is to make her cry. Wait and see. The producers don't want to find her love, they want her to be a vapid crying mess.

I’m sympathetic to Jarrod, my brain can hardly process how gorgeous she is, but my estimation of her went down pretty quickly.

Yeah, I’m wondering if they are questioning their choice given all the negative feedback
It's not too late to replace her! Even with a wall of wet paint, which would obviously prove more entertaining.

either way she doesn't excite me as a Bachelorette and I still can't see myself watching
Right now, they could line up twenty Brad Pitt's and I still wouldn't watch this Ali crap.

I'm not buying Grant's story that Ali cheated on him 4 days into her stay with him. It makes no sense. She is still a terrible choice for Bachelorette though, unless like a twitter commenter said, she has a personality transplant beforehand.

10 really do need to ditch Ali, or finish off her bit on a budget, and send it to 10play, it is never going to rate....nobody likes the gormless plastic Ali......do they????It is going to be a disaster, I am guessing she will have a bunch of failed footy players, steroid creeps all brain dead lumps as suitors.

And then give us a lovely human........CASEY,CASEY,CASEY!!!!!!!
Who is with me? campaign for a real person

'I just want someone who's not a f***ing tool': Casey Donovan, 29, reveals she's 'never had a boyfriend' and has tried everything

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...boyfriend-tried-everything.html#ixzz5EyE46ewG
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

4BFA9D2E00000578-0-image-a-11_1525789138532.jpg

10 really do need to ditch Ali, or finish off her bit on a budget, and send it to 10play, it is never going to rate....nobody likes the gormless plastic Ali......do they????It is going to be a disaster, I am guessing she will have a bunch of failed footy players, steroid creeps all brain dead lumps as suitors.

'I just want someone who's not a f***ing tool': Casey Donovan, 29, reveals she's 'never had a boyfriend' and has tried everything

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...boyfriend-tried-everything.html#ixzz5EyE46ewG

Unfortunately being a f**king tool is a pretty common condition amongst the bachelors.

Michael Turnball posted on instagram saying he was so sorry to hear Grant had that whole experience

ummm how about he butt out because how does he know Grant is telling the truth??

1 his story was firstly he found her "making out" with his housemate who is is still best friends with (because it wasn't his fault - he didn't know who she was??? he's at a party at their place ... you'd think Grant would have introduced her to everyone!)
2 his story then becomes the tale of finding some guy (suddenly no mention of it being his friend) ... well you know the story ...

we all do - he's trotting it round to any media outlet that will pay him no doubt!!!

frankly - how come this came to light ONLY after the announcement she was going to be the Bachelorette - why didn't he defend himself earlier

he's getting loads of publicity over it - and supposedly wanted to set the story right after it was rumoured she left because he'd asked her to take part in a threesome - but that rumour was going round before the show aired - and he's had plenty of time to step up to defend himself

but Michael shouldn't be jumping on Grant's bandwagon in support - he should just stay right out of it

anyone got the popcorn <sitting back to watch how Ch10's publicity department combat this mess!>

YES!! Casey Donovon for Bachelorette! We NEED to make this a thing.

Michael Turnball posted on instagram saying he was so sorry to hear Grant had that whole experience

ummm how about he butt out because how does he know Grant is telling the truth??

1 his story was firstly he found her "making out" with his housemate who is is still best friends with (because it wasn't his fault - he didn't know who she was??? he's at a party at their place ... you'd think Grant would have introduced her to everyone!)
2 his story then becomes the tale of finding some guy (suddenly no mention of it being his friend) ... well you know the story ...

we all do - he's trotting it round to any media outlet that will pay him no doubt!!!

frankly - how come this came to light ONLY after the announcement she was going to be the Bachelorette - why didn't he defend himself earlier

he's getting loads of publicity over it - and supposedly wanted to set the story right after it was rumoured she left because he'd asked her to take part in a threesome - but that rumour was going round before the show aired - and he's had plenty of time to step up to defend himself

but Michael shouldn't be jumping on Grant's bandwagon in support - he should just stay right out of it

anyone got the popcorn <sitting back to watch how Ch10's publicity department combat this mess!>

The thing is, I just can't believe that Ali, who thought she found the man she was going to get married to and have babies with, not to mention flew half way around the globe to be with, would cheat on him only a few days after landing in America??

YES!! Casey Donovon for Bachelorette! We NEED to make this a thing.

oh god no. awful idea. i think she'd be much better focusing on her music and trying dating the more traditional way. going on that show would only serve to humiliate her.

The thing is, I just can't believe that Ali, who thought she found the man she was going to get married to and have babies with, not to mention flew half way around the globe to be with, would cheat on him only a few days after landing in America??

i could, the ali-grant connection was not that deep on the show.

Back