Skip to main content

Bachelor In Paradise 2018

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...firms-SPLIT-Tully-Smyths-ex-Anthony-Drew.html

'You have broken my heart in a way I didn't know was possible': Leah Costa confirms SPLIT from Tully Smyth's ex Anthony Drew... as the Big Brother star accuses her of 'showing up unannounced' to his home and work
By Benge Nsenduluka For Daily Mail Australia

Published: 15:04 AEST, 17 May 2018 | Updated: 16:05 AEST, 17 May 201
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...IT-Tully-Smyths-ex-Anthony-Drew.html#comments
Leah Costa, 25, has confirmed her split from Anthony Drew, just three weeks after confirming their relationship.

The Bachelor In Paradise star accused the 2013 Big Brother star of 'breaking her heart' in a now-deleted Instagram post on Thursday.

She told fans she felt 'hurt' and unappreciated, writing: 'no matter how much of yourself you give... it will somehow never be enough.'

4C5835F700000578-5739065-image-a-3_1526536479324.jpg

+7

4C58360C00000578-5739065-_You_have_broken_my_heart_in_a_way_I_didn_t_know_was_possible_Le-a-2_1526536479281.jpg

+7

'You have broken my heart in a way I didn't know was possible': Leah Costa (L) confirms SPLIT from Tully Smyth's ex Anthony Drew (R)

'Life is hard and sometimes life is cruel. Sometimes your [sic] lucky enough to find the person that is everything youve [sic] ever been looking for and more,' she wrote alongside a kissing photo of the pair.

'Only to discover that they are broken inside and no matter how much of yourself you give or how hard you try or even how much you love them and how happy you seem to be it will somehow never be enough.

She added: 'You have broken my heart in a way I didn't know it was possible to hurt. @drewanthony_.'

4C58361100000578-5739065-Drama_The_Bachelor_In_Paradise_star_accused_the_2013_Big_Brother-a-101_1526537079787.jpg

+7

Drama: The Bachelor In Paradise star accused the 2013 Big Brother star of 'breaking her heart' in a now-deleted Instagram post on Thursday

She later re-posted the message with slight changes, including her parting words to him: 'I hope you find whatever it is your looking for.'

In response to Leah's sombre post, Chadwick model Anthony denied they were ever in a serious relationship and cited her alleged love of the spotlight as the reason they never worked out.

'We were casually seeing each other and I made it unequivocally clear that I wanted to stay out of the media,' he told Daily Mail Australia on Thursday.

'That must've translated to 'pretend I'm engaged and give the public a life lesson about the media' because then the engagement ring/appearance on The Project fiasco happened.

4C58486F00000578-5739065-Hitting_back_In_response_to_Leah_s_sombre_post_Chadwick_model_An-a-102_1526537079813.jpg

+7

Hitting back: In response to Leah's sombre post, Chadwick model Anthony denied they were ever in a serious relationship and cited her alleged love of the spotlight as the reason they never worked out

He continued: 'I told her I didn't think we should continue seeing each [other]... This was followed by her showing up unannounced to my house and workplace on occasions.

'Unfortunately what was a fun casual thing was ruined by her wanting to keep the headlines rolling.'

Just three weeks ago former topless entertainer Leah gushed about a new man after failing to find love on Bachelor In Paradise.

4C58360500000578-5739065-PR_stunt_We_were_casually_seeing_each_other_and_I_made_it_unequi-a-103_1526537079821.jpg

+7

PR stunt: 'We were casually seeing each other and I made it unequivocally clear that I wanted to stay out of the media,' Anthony told Daily Mail Australia on Thursday. 'That must've translated to 'pretend I'm engaged and give the public a life lesson about the media' because then the engagement ring/appearance on The Project fiasco happened.' Leah is pictured with Bachelor In Paradise's Eden Schwencke

'I said I hoped that something bigger and better was waiting for me on the outside. I guess it's true that when life appears to be falling to pieces, it is really just falling into place,' she wrote on Instagram last month.

'I never thought I could find a love like this.'

The breakup speculation comes after the former Bachelor 'villain' temporarily deleted her Instagram account due to backlash from fans over her bizarre 'fake engagement' stunt.

Leah was recently slammed by fans for 'faking her engagement,' after flaunting a diamond 'engagement' ring, in what she at first called a 'social experiment' before claiming it was an 'accident.'

4C58360000000578-5739065-Bizarre_Leah_was_recently_slammed_by_fans_for_faking_her_engagem-a-105_1526537080117.jpg

+7

Bizarre: Leah was recently slammed by fans for 'faking her engagement,' after flaunting a diamond 'engagement' ring, in what she at first called a 'social experiment' before claiming it was an 'accident'

Leah spoke about her 'engagement', telling fans that she was just wearing the 'engagement' ring as part of an elaborate media hoax.

In a lengthy message posted on Instagram she claimed she was giving reality TV fans an 'education' about the 'power of suggestion' in an era of fake news.

Leah wrote: 'Over the past few weeks I've been positioning you all to buy a particular truth, to try and raise the issue and get you talking about how often this occurs.

'You may have all seen a sparkly ring appear on my finger. Without having ever said I am engaged and without having ever confirmed or denied it. I have managed to show you all the power of suggestion.'

But the publicity stunt backfired and some followers slammed her as 'a deranged attention seeker' and 'completely embarrassing.'

4C5835FB00000578-5739065-Fake_Leah_previously_spoke_about_her_engagement_telling_fans_tha-a-104_1526537079879.jpg

+7

Fake! Leah previously spoke about her 'engagement,' telling fans that she was just wearing the 'engagement' ring as part of an elaborate media hoax, leading to immense backlash

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...lly-Smyths-ex-Anthony-Drew.html#ixzz5FkApIM11
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Hmmm. Leah flounces around the place flashing her stage-five-clangers.
As for Drew wanting stay out of the spotlight? Bwahahaha!

Keira and Jarrod are very cute together, that was about the only reason to watch any of "Bachelor In Paradise"

Reactions: kxk
Oh Drew... why hook up with someone on 2 reality TV shows if you want to stay out of the limelight? There are plenty of good looking intelligent girls that are not attention-seeking reality TV wannabes. His friends must want to slap him silly sometimes!

i thought that casual remark from drew was pretty nasty too. basically saying: 'you weren't as important as you think you were to me."

He sounds like a real piece of work. She got all preachy with the engagement ring thing like how Drew was all preachy about Ed being a “model”. She was on a TV show and used it the same way he did. Of course she is going to get attention. Unlike his modeling “career”.

“Basically, he only dated me because I had a media image, and he wanted to get his face back out there...."
If Leah has a "media image", then what is it, as in, how she is perceived?.... exactly?
Media "profile" might have been the word she wasn't looking for because that would point to a media profile that is low.... as in minus Z low, low, low. If she focused on elitist, architectural studies then she would be high, high, high!!! More Bwahahaha's!!

No doubt Drew knew exactly what Leah's media 'image' was. Right from the start. Bet he watched her on Bachelor in Paradise, and Drewlworthy is too clever for Tully-Fodder's good! Ooops.

Last edited by a moderator:
It is soooooooooo over-produced, you can barely catch what his voice sounds like......and they have manufactured a lot of his 'voice'
Not a bad try, but he is no singer

Back