Skip to main content

Bachelor In Paradise 2018

10 really do need to ditch Ali, or finish off her bit on a budget, and send it to 10play, it is never going to rate....nobody likes the gormless plastic Ali......do they????It is going to be a disaster, I am guessing she will have a bunch of failed footy players, steroid creeps all brain dead lumps as suitors.

And then give us a lovely human........CASEY,CASEY,CASEY!!!!!!!
Who is with me? campaign for a real person

'I just want someone who's not a f***ing tool': Casey Donovan, 29, reveals she's 'never had a boyfriend' and has tried everything

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...boyfriend-tried-everything.html#ixzz5EyE46ewG
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

4BFA9D2E00000578-0-image-a-11_1525789138532.jpg

I don't hate that idea. It's about time they have a real woman as the Bachelorette

Yeah there are definitely two sides, and Grant seems like a much more shady character than Ali, so I wouldn't totally condemn her yet.

I thought Ali had already had her say about him wanting a threesome? She’s had her say, now he is having his. I really don’t think this is generating any media for him in the US - it’s pretty standard post Paradise that relationships will end. Usually they are hooking up with another contestant. I suspect no one really cares abroad about Ali and Grant. In fact, Grant seems to be the only one hurt by the end the relationship. Ali signed up straight away for Bachelorette

I thought Ali had already had her say about him wanting a threesome? She’s had her say, now he is having his. I really don’t think this is generating any media for him in the US - it’s pretty standard post Paradise that relationships will end. Usually they are hooking up with another contestant. I suspect no one really cares abroad about Ali and Grant. In fact, Grant seems to be the only one hurt by the end the relationship. Ali signed up straight away for Bachelorette

I guess the doubt is over whether Ali cheated on Grant with his best friend, and the shadiness comes in whether you're willing to believe that Grant's best mate, who was staying there, didn't know who Ali was. Otherwise it's hypocritical that Grant has put all the blame on Ali and nothing on his friend.

Megan has no filter. Remember all the half naked photos when she got together with Tiffany?
I genuinely think people lose their minds when they go on these shows. Zero filters, the absence of basic decorum, the lack of ethics, the constant selling-out, the avoidance at all costs of real life jobs. The thirst seems to override all personal standards so they travel in small circles all effectively enabling and validating each other. The bar becomes set so low they all have to fight to see who can get lowest.

I genuinely think people lose their minds when they go on these shows. Zero filters, the absence of basic decorum, the lack of ethics, the constant selling-out, the avoidance at all costs of real life jobs. The thirst seems to override all personal standards so they travel in small circles all effectively enabling and validating each other. The bar becomes set so low they all have to fight to see who can get lowest.

they is alls a bunch of skyes and tullys

surely someone needs to watch themselves ...

this morning I saw a story with a headline referring to a sextape ... turns out it was an interview Ali did for Zoo talking about having sex in a helicopter ... not a sextape at all - isn't that pretty dodgy & couldn't she go after them legally for that? The photo they give of the "interview" from Zoo Magazine includes a photo which is pixelated out - why?

the reference to a sextape has now disappeared but here's a story from Fix

The problem with becoming a TV star is that everything you've ever said or done will come back to haunt you.

This is definitely the case for Ali Oetjen, 2018's new Bachelorette, who was shamed by her Bachelor in Paradise ex-boyfriend Grant Kemp this week for allegedly cheating on him late last year.

Now, the Daily Mail has done a deep dive and claim to have found an old interview in Zoo magazine, where Ali, now 33, divulged some ~saucy~ secrets about her sex life.

http%3A%2F%2Fprod.static9.net.au%2F_%2Fmedia%2F2018%2F05%2F09%2F12%2F07%2FAliGrant_HP.jpg

Ali Oetjen and Grant Kemp on 'Bachelor In Paradise' (Supplied)
When Ali was 18 -- she went by Alison back then -- she told the mag about an X-rated helicopter trip that she had with her then-partner.

"I was in a helicopter with my boyfriend last year and I wanted to see what it was like to do it at altitude. So we went for it," she revealed to Zoo. "It was a joy flight, so it was just us, but we had to cut things short because the pilot was getting a bit distracted. It's a wonder the thing didn't crash. But it was still awesome."

"Next time, I'll make sure the pilot can't see us, and then we can make a proper go of it. I'd have to say that I prefer to do it on the ground though."

Ali was announced as Network Ten's 2018 star of The Bachelorette during the finale episode of Bachelor in Paradise last week, after it was revealed her seemingly happy relationship with Grant had come to an end.

and from DailyFail

'We cut things short because the pilot was getting distracted!' Bachelorette Ali Oetjen 'got frisky in a HELICOPTER with an ex-boyfriend as her raunchy lads' mag confession emerges
From starring in indie films to working as a V8 grid girl - Australia's newest Bachelorette Ali Oetjen certainly has had a varied career.

And it seems Ali has also enjoyed a foray into the world of lads' magazines, having revealed her sauciest sex secrets in an interview with Zoo at age 19.

Speaking to the now-defunct publication, Ali shared details of an X-rated helicopter romp she had recently enjoyed with a boyfriend.

4BF68CFC00000578-5706647-_I_wanted_to_see_what_it_was_like_to_do_it_at_altitude_Ali_revea-m-38_1525817514793.jpg

'I wanted to see what it was like to do it at altitude': Ali revealed her sauciest sex secrets in an interview with Zoo magazine at age 19

'I was in a helicopter with my boyfriend last year and I wanted to see what it was like to do it at altitude. So we went for it,' she told Zoo at the time.

'It was a joy flight , so it was just us, but we had to cut things short because the pilot was getting a bit distracted. It's a wonder the thing didn't crash. But it was still awesome.'

Ali added: 'Next time, I'll make sure the pilot can't see us, and then we can make a proper go of it. I'd have to say that I prefer to do it on the ground though.'

4BFE76FD00000578-0-image-m-16_1525816745237.jpg

4BEEE16C00000578-5706647-_It_s_a_wonder_the_thing_didn_t_crash_Speaking_to_the_now_defunc-m-11_1525818703087.jpg

if it IS Ali - why have they pixelated the photo out???

Ali was announced at the next Bachelorette after her appearance on Bachelor In Paradise, during which she had an ill-fated romance with US intruder Grant Kemp.

Having been rejected by Tim Robards back in 2013, Ali's time on The Bachelorette will mark her third appearance in the popular franchise.

Before finding fame on the first series of the Bachelor, Ali was a working actress with small roles in Australian films.

4BF68D0800000578-5706647-image-m-40_1525817684165.jpg

From starring in indie films to working as a grid girl, Ali has had a varied career in the spotlight

4BFE849000000578-0-image-a-20_1525816833928.jpg

Failed romance: Ali was announced at the next Bachelorette after her appearance on Bachelor In Paradise, during which she had an ill-fated romance with US intruder Grant Kemp (right)

Playing 'Cute 20s Girl #1' in gory flick Wolf Creek 2, the one-time aspiring scream queen also starred in a second horror, Keep Running.

Keen to show her range as an actress, the petite blonde notably appeared in a South Australian road safety commercial in 2012.

Produced by the Motor Accident Commission of South Australia, the advert shows a busty Ali acting as a distraction for the male driver.

4BFE969900000578-0-image-a-7_1525816695171.jpg

She's back! Having been rejected by Tim Robards (left) on The Bachelor in 2013, Ali's stint as The Bachelorette will mark her third appearance in the popular franchise

here's the article about Michael Turnbull sticking his oar in ...

Michael Turnbull has weighed in on Grant Kemp's claims that Ali Oetjen 'cheated' on him with a male friend - and it's clear he's taking sides.

The Bachelorette runner-up, 37, took to Instagram on Tuesday night to tell Grant, 29, he 'deserved better', adding that the 'right girl will come along' someday.

It comes after Grant alleged on KIIS FM earlier that day that he had walked in on Ali, 32, engaging in a sex act with an acquaintance in his own home.

4BF7D9EA00000578-5706423-image-a-8_1525815850444.jpg

'You deserve better than that': Michael Turnbull has thrown shade at Bachelorette Ali Oetjen by telling Grant Kemp the 'right girl will come along' following his explosive cheating allegations

Michael shared a photo of himself and Grant on Bachelor In Paradise, writing in the caption: 'Sorry to hear about how everything ended, brother.

'You deserve better than that and the right girl will come along.'

Daily Mail Australia has contacted Network Ten for comment.

On Tuesday's The Kyle and Jackie O Show, Grant more extraordinary claims about Ali 'cheating' on him during a trip to Los Angeles in March.

4BFE848300000578-5706423-image-m-35_1525816148170.jpg

He's taking sides! Michael shared a photo of himself and Grant on Bachelor In Paradise, writing in the caption: 'Sorry to hear about how everything ended, brother'

He alleged that Ali had only been staying at his house for four days before she was supposedly unfaithful.

Explaining the 'incident', Grant claimed that he and Ali had returned to his home with several other friends after visiting a nightclub in LA.

That night, at around 2:15am, he briefly left the house to greet other guests, as he lives in a gated community, and was gone for just 'five minutes'.

4BEEE16700000578-5706423-Allegations_It_comes_after_Grant_alleged_on_KIIS_FM_earlier_that-a-2_1525815825264.jpg

Allegations: It comes after Grant alleged on KIIS FM earlier that day that he had walked in on Ali, 32, engaging in a sex act with an acquaintance in his own home

4BB814A400000578-5706423-He_said_she_said_On_Tuesday_s_The_Kyle_and_Jackie_O_Show_Grant_m-a-4_1525815825464.jpg

4BEEE16C00000578-5706423-He_said_she_said_On_Tuesday_s_The_Kyle_and_Jackie_O_Show_Grant_m-a-3_1525815825392.jpg

He said, she said: On Tuesday's The Kyle and Jackie O Show, Grant alleged that Ali had only been staying at his house for four days before she was unfaithful

He returned to the house with a friend, Sabrina, and claimed they both walked in on Ali receiving oral sex from a male house guest.

Grant explained he was in love with Ali before her alleged infidelity and demanded that she pack her suitcases and leave.

'She went to a hotel and I guess she left the next night,' he added.

4BC9C67700000578-5706423-_She_was_like_Please_please_I_hate_myself_for_this_I_m_so_sorry_-a-24_1525819250449.jpg

'She was like, "Please, please, I hate myself for this. I'm so sorry"': According to Grant, Ali repeatedly messaged him that night and so he blocked her

According to Grant, Ali repeatedly messaged him that night and so he blocked her.

'She was like, "Please, please, I hate myself for this. I'm so sorry, I can't believe I did that. That's not me,"' he said.

'It's like, "Dude you did it, I don't care if you were drunk or not, that's no excuse."'

Elsewhere in the interview, Grant said he'd noticed some 'red flags' about Ali before he supposedly caught her cheating.

He explained he had not seen Ali drunk on Bachelor In Paradise because alcohol was moderated on set, and was surprised by her behaviour.

4BB814BB00000578-5706423-Claims_During_in_the_interview_Grant_said_he_d_noticed_some_red_-a-23_1525819250307.jpg

Claims: During in the interview, Grant said he'd noticed some 'red flags' about Ali before he supposedly caught her cheating. Pictured: Ali as the new Bachelorette

Grant claimed that he wanted to speak out publicly because it had previously been reported that Ali broke up with him after he suggested a threesome.

He denied this was the case, however, telling KIIS FM that was the 'opposite' of what happened.

'I was getting attacked because of the articles that went out about the threesome offer and Ali running home scared. That's not what happened,' he said.

Ali and Grant had decided to stay together at the end of Bachelor In Paradise.

However, at the conclusion of the episode, it was revealed that the couple had split shortly after Ali flew to visit Grant in Los Angeles.

The blonde reality TV star was then announced as Australia's new Bachelorette.

4BC3378000000578-5706423-Blast_from_the_past_Ali_first_rose_to_fame_as_a_contestant_on_Th-a-69_1525827007564.jpg

Blast from the past! Ali first rose to fame as a contestant on The Bachelor in 2013

did NoIdea sanitise their story? but still - in this its his best friend who was involved - and they are still friends

EXCLUSIVE: Grant Kemp reveals the TRUTH about his split from Ali Oetjen
'She cheated on me with my best friend' - by Georgia Mars
A furious and heartbroken Grant Kemp wants Australia to know the truth about the woman who has been announced as our new Bachelorette, Ali Oetjen.

The Bachelor In Paradise star spoke exclusively to New Idea about the moment he caught the blonde reality star cheating on him...with his best friend!

‘I don’t understand why she would do something like that,’ a confused Grant says.

‘She definitely had me fooled, that’s for sure.’

Ali previously claimed that her American lover had only dated her for fame and she was left heartbroken after their steamy relationship came to an end.

However, Grant reveals it was actually him who called time on their relationship in March, after he caught her in a passionate tryst with his best friend – in his own home – just days after she landed in LA to start their new life together.

‘The third or fourth day she got here, we went out and this night – when all this stuff happened – I had people over after going out to a club,’ Grant explains. ‘I live in a gated community so I have to go down and let people in sometimes.

‘So, I leave my house with my friend Sabrina, to go and grab my friends and bring them back upstairs, and when we walk back inside, we come up the stairs and she is hooking up with this dude.’

The former US Bachelorette and Bachelor In Paradise star says he then ‘kicked her out’ of his home and said he never wants to see her again.

And as for his friend who was caught with Ali, Grant says they’re still the best of mates.

‘I kicked her out and he slept on my couch that night,’ he says.

‘The guy that this all went down with, he didn’t even know she was with me, he didn’t even know who she was.

‘He thought she was some random girl at my house!’ so he didn't introduce her to his 'best friend'???

In a series of texts obtained by New Idea, it’s clear Ali begged her former flame for his forgiveness. I wonder if they actually showed the texts in the article - I don't buy the magazines - I'm just copying and pasting crapola here from online :)

‘She starts blowing up at me the next day saying: “I’m so sorry. I was wasted. That’s not me.” And I was like, “No, I don’t want to see you,”’ Grant explains further.

‘I told her to stop talking to me: “I’m about to block you”, so that’s what I did, I blocked her and she flew home the next day or something like that.’

While Grant admits he was in love with Ali while filming Bachelor In Paradise in Fiji, things quickly started to fall apart when filming finished.

‘When I was on the show I was [in love with her] but then after, when I hung out with her, I saw some red flags,’ he spills. ‘I went out with her a couple of times and we were drinking and she was just a little bit crazy.

‘So, I wanted to make sure that she could handle the lifestyle that I live in LA because she wanted to get a job here and move here.’

Unable to return to the dating scene since he was so badly burned by Ali, a devastated Grant warns Australia, ‘there’s your Bachelorette’.

‘That is literally one of the most disrespectful things you can do,’ he says.

‘I don’t even know how to get past that level of disrespect. I’m still shocked by it.

‘If that happened in my own house, I don’t know what was happening halfway around the world!’

The announcement of Ali as Bachelorette was met with outrage by viewers who claim they won’t be tuning in to watch her search for love... again.

‘Not even worth watching,’ one fan wrote. <truth>

I think you're on to something there.

that's assuming they had basic decorum, ethics and real life jobs in the first place!

I would imagine most jobs don't allow their staff to have 3 months off to frolic on an Island

Edit: but if you know one, please let me know. It has to pay actual money though

I would imagine most jobs don't allow their staff to have 3 months off to frolic on an Island

Edit: but if you know one, please let me know. It has to pay actual money though
every year a number of our workers head back to Europe or South America for 2-3 months
their job isn’t guaranteed to be there when they get back but it doesnt stop them going
<not jealous ... much>

...with all of the work that Ali has had on her face I'm amazed that she's able to move it enough to put it into the 'crying' position as in this photo to be honest...

4BC9C67700000578-5706423-_She_was_like_Please_please_I_hate_myself_for_this_I_m_so_sorry_-a-24_1525819250449.jpg

...all through the season she has appeared to be made of Plastic with hardly any expression capabilities whatsoever in my opinion at least... I will be watching 'The Bachelor' because I have no idea who that guy is even though he's supposed to be 'famous' but I very strongly believe that I will not be watching 'The Bachelorette' because I DO have an idea of who Ali is... it would be a total snoozefest that's for sure... (sorry Affable)...

...I don't believe neither of their stories as to why they broke up either... it all seems like a z-Grade Hollywood script that would never had seen the light of day to me... I honestly believe that all the time that they had together on the show was just an 'arrangement' by the two of them to prolong their stay until the end for airtime and that was all... they were NEVER in love from beginning to end as far as I'm concerned anyway... good riddance to the pair of them... they took us for a ride and that's it in my books... cheers.

...with all of the work that Ali has had on her face I'm amazed that she's able to move it enough to put it into the 'crying' position as in this photo to be honest...

...all through the season she has appeared to be made of Plastic with hardly any expression capabilities whatsoever in my opinion at least... I will be watching 'The Bachelor' because I have no idea who that guy is even though he's supposed to be 'famous' but I very strongly believe that I will not be watching 'The Bachelorette' because I DO have an idea of who Ali is... it would be a total snoozefest that's for sure... (sorry Affable)...

...I don't believe neither of their stories as to why they broke up either... it all seems like a z-Grade Hollywood script that would never had seen the light of day to me... I honestly believe that all the time that they had together on the show was just an 'arrangement' by the two of them to prolong their stay until the end for airtime and that was all... they were NEVER in love from beginning to end as far as I'm concerned anyway... good riddance to the pair of them... they took us for a ride and that's it in my books... cheers.

i think ali is quite good at playing the innocent. and whilst i think that it is a vital way of being in certain contexts i don't think it applies here.

Back