Skip to main content

Bachelor In Paradise 2018

...oh well... I guess that the dungeon beneath Jarrod's Orchard that was earmarked for 'the one' Sophie can be just a comfortable for (the one) Keira as it would have been for Sophie... the handcuffs and chains fit all don't they?... cheers.

From what i've read about Keira she seems almost as intense as Jarrod, so that may be a better match for him? Plus she is more attractive than Sophie.

And now .....even more added to the Bachelor franchise......

A new addition to the matchmaking series, Bachelor: Winter Games will pit multiple international ex-contestants against each other in a series of sport challenges.

peaking to The Hollywood Reporter earlier this year, American host Chris Harrison confirmed that he will be leading the show, dashing the hopes of those who thought Australian host Osher Gunsberg would have been a perfect choice.

'It's going to be very different. It's going to be fun. I'm very excited,' Chris told the publication.

While no Australian castmembers have been confirmed to appear on the show, a slew of international contestants have already been named in recent months.

Among them us New Zealand Bachelor star Jordan Mauger as well as a slew of American Bachelor and Bachelorette stars, including Peter Kraus, Ashley Laconetti, Dean Unglert, Luke Pell, Eric Bigger and Kristina Schulman.

Rumoured Aussie skank appearing????

47774AC000000578-5196395-_It_was_something_far_cooler_Tiffany_returned_to_Instagram_to_dr-a-37_1513733059689.jpg

And now .....even more added to the Bachelor franchise......

A new addition to the matchmaking series, Bachelor: Winter Games will pit multiple international ex-contestants against each other in a series of sport challenges.

peaking to The Hollywood Reporter earlier this year, American host Chris Harrison confirmed that he will be leading the show, dashing the hopes of those who thought Australian host Osher Gunsberg would have been a perfect choice.

'It's going to be very different. It's going to be fun. I'm very excited,' Chris told the publication.

While no Australian castmembers have been confirmed to appear on the show, a slew of international contestants have already been named in recent months.

Among them us New Zealand Bachelor star Jordan Mauger as well as a slew of American Bachelor and Bachelorette stars, including Peter Kraus, Ashley Laconetti, Dean Unglert, Luke Pell, Eric Bigger and Kristina Schulman.

Rumoured Aussie skank appearing????

47774AC000000578-5196395-_It_was_something_far_cooler_Tiffany_returned_to_Instagram_to_dr-a-37_1513733059689.jpg

I've heard and I believe that Courtney Dober is also going to be on Bachelor: Winter Games.

IT’LL be tears, heartbreak and oiled-up chests on Bachelor In Paradise, if the first extended look at the series is anything to go by.

Ten last night debuted a two-minute teaser for the highly anticipated reality dating show, expected to hit screens in March once the current season of I’m A Celeb has finished.

A group of The Bachelor and The Bachelorette’s most memorable contestants — among them player Michael Turnbull, implausibly beefy Apollo Jackson, and seasoned reality TV vets Keira Maguire and Laurina Fluere — are thrust together on a tropical island to drink, flirt and engage in heavy petting under secluded waterfalls.

It’s not all fun and games, though — as the trailer shows, there’s more heartbreak ahead for at least a couple of the contestants, with Laurina and Keira shown in tears, and talk of a “love triangle” that’s turned into a “love square” (sounds painful).

The trailer culminates with the reveal that there will be a marriage proposal on the show, but frankly Ten have brushed over the real highlight here — a brief look at an oiled-up Apollo impressing his fellow contestants with a bout of shirtless fire twirling:

f434c1336e002fd4fc112bd8245e02e3

Now that’s quality television right there.

Source

--------------

Just a bunch of the usual, Apollo shirtless, Keira ugly crying, Jarrod being Jarrod, and Laurina being a goddess.

I can't wait for it! Hopefully it's going to be more fun and less serious than the Bachelor/Bachelorette

...I've watched 'The Bachelorette' and 'The Bachelor'... I will not... I repeat NOT be watching this show... my brain will not allow me to... cheers.

Reactions: Tee
Nooooo....come on Mr Sticky....you HAVE to watch with us. It's going to be fun!

...that's a big ask FatPants... it's going to be way too taxing upon my sanity to watch ANYTHING with Jarrod or Keira in it again... especially to watch them playing 'tonsil hockey' and smooching all over the place if they hook up... I just couldn't force myself to watch a debacle like that methinks!... I'll definitely be watching 'The Bachelor' and 'The Bachelorette' again upon their returns because after you guys and gals all talked me into watching them it ended up being 'interesting' and quite a learning curve on how staged and pathetic they were but watching that show with them in it is way above the call of duty for me... I just couldn't... couldn't... I just... cheers.

I'm looking forward to it. Sometimes it's nice to watch something as pure escapism, without any expectations that anyone is going to be "nice" or that the hook-ups have any basis in reality. Having said that I do like Ali, Tara and Apollo, so they might bring a bit of balance.

I'm looking forward to it. Sometimes it's nice to watch something as pure escapism, without any expectations that anyone is going to be "nice" or that the hook-ups have any basis in reality. Having said that I do like Ali, Tara and Apollo, so they might bring a bit of balance.

...if Jarrod pulled out of it then perhaps I could possible consider it because I don't actually dislike Keira... it's just that the thought of her hooking up with Jarrod (as some rumours have had it) is why I included her in my original post before... if anything... I feel sad for her hooking up with him if she does... she will be chained to that wall in the dungeon below Jarrod's orchard for the rest of her life that Sophie barely escaped last season... if Jarrod went in the first week I would perhaps consider jumping into this thread out of pure curiosity I imagine... but anything with Jarrod in it I won't watch... it was torture for me last season... the creepy little toad lasted until the last episode!... aaaaaaaaaaaargh!... so there you go lol!... cheers.

...that's a big ask FatPants... it's going to be way too taxing upon my sanity to watch ANYTHING with Jarrod or Keira in it again... especially to watch them playing 'tonsil hockey' and smooching all over the place if they hook up... I just couldn't force myself to watch a debacle like that methinks!... I'll definitely be watching 'The Bachelor' and 'The Bachelorette' again upon their returns because after you guys and gals all talked me into watching them it ended up being 'interesting' and quite a learning curve on how staged and pathetic they were but watching that show with them in it is way above the call of duty for me... I just couldn't... couldn't... I just... cheers.
It's up to you of course but I think Bachelor in Paradise is going to be way more fun than watching the Bachelor/Bachelorette which have a strict (and tired) script they have to keep to. Can't say I am a Jarrod or Keira fan but I think it's going to be fascinating watching them.

Jarrod will be one of the reasons TO watch this. Predicting he will fall head over heels within 30 seconds (again), display weirdly obsessive behaviour (again), convince himself he's found a wife (again), be used as a pawn (again), be dumped in the gutter like trash (again) and will cry man tears (again).

Back