Skip to main content

Bachelor In Paradise 2018

Smith, OMG, surely he needs to step aside,,,,and that poor young player probably ordered by his Captain, that sucks

Cheating in cricket, OMG, sins that cannot ever be absolved

...well... I will be here tonight against my better judgement due to me opening my big mouth in an earlier thread whereby my friend Affable brought it to my attention that I had agreed to watch it at one stage lol!... being that I like to honour any commitments that I make means that I'll honour this one too... so... I've decided to bite the bullet and to try and embrace the show and take it all in the fun and spirit of it all going to be a big laugh... despite Jarrod... Jarrod Jarrod :shifty: JARROD!... so count me in at least... you never know... I may even enjoy this trash lol!... cheers.

Yeah, hello Sticky:)

You may as well chill with this bit of fluff, NOTHING ELSE ON
Jarrod - looks like he gets a bit battered, rejected by a couple of blondes who find better prospects, must dint that big ego.

It is worth a look just for Laurina

...well... I will be here tonight against my better judgement due to me opening my big mouth in an earlier thread whereby my friend Affable brought it to my attention that I had agreed to watch it at one stage lol!... being that I like to honour any commitments that I make means that I'll honour this one too... so... I've decided to bite the bullet and to try and embrace the show and take it all in the fun and spirit of it all going to be a big laugh... despite Jarrod... Jarrod Jarrod :shifty: JARROD!... so count me in at least... you never know... I may even enjoy this trash lol!... cheers.
Give it three eps then it won't be so bad if you pull the pin. The best of three and if you like it, well, nothing harmed and if you don't, you gave it a go. I'm not going to bother at all. At least MAFS gave us more than we bargained for. What a fool fest that was.

Yes! Good to see you here. Although I secretly knew you would change your mind. :wink:

...in the opening credits Jarrod had his hand in his pocket and was staring at a woman... I bet that he was reaching in there to... erm... grab some seeds to grow with a 'new love' or whatever?... cheers.

...what was the barman's name?... and... I've never seen this guy before that just walked in... is he a wanker?... cheers.

Back