Skip to main content

Bachelor In Paradise 2018

So they've brought back Richie and the first girl who turned lesbian after dating him, Megan. (Note I said first, because that is Richie's one true skill LOL). This thing is going to be such a fucking mess. All the head cases in one place. No one is going to give two shits about whether anyone finds "love". The audience will only be watching to see who gets committed first. It's like the producers rated all the past contestants of a scale of 1 to 10 for crazy, and only the 10's got a trip to Fiji.

So they've brought back Richie and the first girl who turned lesbian after dating him, Megan. (Note I said first, because that is Richie's one true skill LOL). This thing is going to be such a fucking mess. All the head cases in one place. No one is going to give two shits about whether anyone finds "love". The audience will only be watching to see who gets committed first. It's like the producers rated all the past contestants of a scale of 1 to 10 for crazy, and only the 10's got a trip to Fiji.

...I was 'umming and aaaahing' about actually watching this show and kxk and FatPants softened me up and talked me into watching it but after reading what you just said davidftw I'm definitely watching it now!... lol!... count me IN in for sure now.. that's a great incentive for having to watch a trainwreck show and confirms kxk's and FatPants instincts about the show to me lol!... how can I possibly miss it now?... it sounds like we're in for a massive shitfight on that show... I'll even bite the bullet and will try to tolerate Jarrod as I promised kxk and FatPants... how long until this show actually starts?... I can't wait!... lol!... cheers.

Reactions: kxk
Jarrod is going to be so out of place in this show (as he was on The Bachelorette, only to a greater degree now). His intensity and self-imposed moral code (and dad bod) are going to be at odds with all the jocks who are there for a frat party. Which is why they've put him there of course, so he'll either melt down and leave, or kill someone.

Addition of Americans = gold. Aussie girls will likely confound them, we are way different from their girls
Clash of cultures is always good stuff, and speaking English often confuses people believing we are similar, we are not

This is shaping up to be awesome, but the crim needs to be dumped pronto, and shamed, Jen is furious:)

All good after that, Jarrod will be funny to watch fumble.

Will 10 & 9 go head to head with this and Love Island?
9 is going down, they are casting old rejects that will suck, it needs to be cast very young and pretty and full of youthful lust and exuberance....they have cast a 40 year old creepy male from MAFS who failed with 2 females....
Now just cast a creep to host, vacuous Sonia is perfect")

but after reading what you just said davidftw I'm definitely watching it now!... lol!... count me IN in for sure now.. .

Glad to be of service! Convincing anyone to watch wasn't my intention, however nice result! :thumbsup:

Jarrod is there so the producers can make a fool of him again. I actually feel sorry for him because I do think his intentions are genuine, however ill considered. Keira will also be made to look a fool, however sympathy for her is impossible to muster. There will be at least two instances where she ugly cries. Hell, this thing is so predictable.

Adding "lesbians" may shake things up, can a girl give a girl a rose, and two guys go home? For example, let Douchebro Blake think Pretend Lesbian Megan is going to give him a rose, watch her give it to Bellydancing Elora who figures "Why not! I'll make the Daily Mail!", cue Blake sweary meltdown, punches a few walls, and exit.

OK GOSSIP IS RAMPING UP:)

JARROD & KEIRA, HAVE THE HOTS
'He's completely smitten and thinks she's The One': Jarrod Woodgate has 'found love' with Keira Maguire on Bachelor In Paradise months after he was brutally dumped by Sophie Monk

'Since [filming began] it's been game on for them... Jarrod is completely smitten and thinks Keira is The One,' an insider dished.

'He said they have an amazing connection and Keira seems just as into him.

The source continued: 'She's been a little more guarded about her feelings, but is constantly by his side and smiles at everything he says.

MORE COUPLING

Bachelor runner-up Lisa Hyde and Bachelorette hunk Luke Mcleod, it was reportedly 'love at first sight' when they met on set.

Meanwhile, Bachelor fan-favourite Tara Pavlovic is said to be smitten with Bachelorette runner-up Michael Turnbull, with the pair said to be enjoying a series of steamy dates and kisses.

However, not everyone has had a pleasant experience, with claims former Bachelor star Florence Alexandra Sophia is crushed after growing close to Bachelorette hunk Jake Ellis, only for him to reportedly ditch her for Megan Marx.

The report comes after NW magazine claimed outspoken Keira had a 20-minute meltdown and threatened to leave Fiji after being forced to go on a date with Bachelorette reject Michael Turnbull.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...oodgate-love-Keira-Maguire.html#ixzz4zbbr08a8
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Jarrod & Keira, it makes a weird kind of sense. These people are either the most ridiculous famewhores, or they are all playing us and it's one big acting job.

It does make sense
Both are peculiar......and Keira loves Keira, she would love an obsessed weirdo with money
Jarrod can be all stalkery and she will love it

I picked a Laurina/Michael hook up, both being rather superficial and into how somebody looks, maybe too similar
Run Tara....you are the pick of this crop and deserve a good match

'He's completely smitten and thinks she's The One': Jarrod Woodgate has 'found love' with Keira Maguire on Bachelor In Paradise months after he was brutally dumped by Sophie Monk
By Benge Nsenduluka For Daily Mail Australia

PUBLISHED: 10:32 AEDT, 27 November 2017 | UPDATED: 20:49 AEDT, 27 November 2017

She was reportedly left in tears and threatened to quit Bachelor In Paradise, after being forced to go on a date with reality star Michael Turnbull.

But Keira Maguire may finally have something to smile about amid reports the former Bachelor 'villain' has found love with Jarrod Woodgate.

A report in New Idea on Monday claimed the pair have been inseparable while filming the upcoming dating show in idyllic Fiji and that they're 'head-over-heels in love.'

46B9012600000578-5119551-image-a-69_1511738549088.jpg

+16
46B906FD00000578-5119551-image-m-68_1511738538199.jpg

'Since [filming began] it's been game on for them... Jarrod is completely smitten and thinks Keira is The One,' an insider dished. 'He said they have an amazing connection and Keira seems just as into him.

The source continued: 'She's been a little more guarded about her feelings, but is constantly by his side and smiles at everything he says. Its looking to be one of the great Bachelor romances.

469E4ACD00000578-5119551-image-a-84_1511738964654.jpg

The reality stars were recently snapped filming a romantic beach date on Mango Bay Resort, where they were seen gazing deeply into each other's eyes and sharing a tender moment.

It comes months after Jarrod was left in tears after being brutally dumped by Bachelorette Sophie Monk during the dramatic finale last month.

The former Bardot singer instead chose millionaire Stu Laundy as her winner.

The report claims Sydney socialiate Keira and Victorian vinyard manager Jarrod aren't the only pair who have found love, with former Bachelor and Bachelorette stars also allegedly hitting it off.

For former Bachelor runner-up Lisa Hyde and Bachelorette hunk Luke Mcleod, it was reportedly 'love at first sight' when they met on set.

Meanwhile, Bachelor fan-favourite Tara Pavlovic is said to be smitten with Bachelorette runner-up Michael Turnbull, with the pair said to be enjoying a series of steamy dates and kisses.

However, not everyone has had a pleasant experience, with claims former Bachelor star Florence Alexandra Sophia is crushed after growing close to Bachelorette hunk Jake Ellis, only for him to reportedly ditch her for Megan Marx.

The report comes after NW magazine claimed outspoken Keira had a 20-minute meltdown and threatened to leave Fiji after being forced to go on a date with Bachelorette reject Michael Turnbull.

'She was rattling off half a dozen names [of Bachelors] and putting them all under the umbrella of 'absolutely not suitable,' an insider told the publication.

'She was actually quite foul with her language, most of her answers wouldn't have been suitable for TV.

The source added: 'She feels betrayed, she thought she would have an opportunity to have someone sweep her off her feet ... [she] signed on to get set up with a good guy - not someone she already knows and dislikes.'

4686172F00000578-5098641-Feeling_betrayed_Keira_Maguire_reportedly_had_a_meltdown_while_f-a-24_1511147787583.jpg

4686173F00000578-5098641-Long_history_She_feels_betrayed_a_source_said_She_thought_she_wo-a-23_1511147787476.jpg

Social media sensation Keira, 30, and real estate agent Michael, 36, infamously clashed last year after they were the subject of romance rumours.

Keira publicly denied romance reports and claims Michael blocked her on Instagram after she asked him not to post a photo of them together taken at the My Face My Body awards in Sydney.

'Clearly it's not true. As if – let's just think about the situation for a second. I would not date him. I'm not desperate – let's just face it,' she sniped.

Michael also took a swipe by describing Keira as 'not my type' to Daily Mail Australia.

4686173300000578-5098641-Past_feud_Keira_publicly_denied_romance_reports_last_year_and_cl-a-26_1511147787662.jpg

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...oodgate-love-Keira-Maguire.html#ixzz4zljmhng9
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

jarrod and keira will fizzle out like a bottle of sprite left over on a kfc table.

love, love will be an illusion on this ratings grabbing show.

...bwahahahaha!... I so love that description!... that is sooooo funny!... thanks for the laugh reepbot... cheers.

...oh well... I guess that the dungeon beneath Jarrod's Orchard that was earmarked for 'the one' Sophie can be just a comfortable for (the one) Keira as it would have been for Sophie... the handcuffs and chains fit all don't they?... cheers.

Back