Skip to main content

Bachelor In Paradise 2018

she's a queen, and as royalty she can't be seen in immoral establishments such as nightclubs.

...haha!... that's right reepbot... she's probably only ever seen shots of people taking 'selfies' in clubs or pubs on Twitter and Instagram or only in movies and TV shows... as I said... she needs to mingle out in the 'real' world a few times lol!... cheers.

...I'm not trying to be harsh here Rachael but seriously... you may be 'looking for love' but coming onto a trashy reality show that is guaranteed to break hearts and flay you alive on National TV is not the way to do it... seriously... if you want us to believe that you really want to 'find love' don't become a slave to the TV fame circuit and just physically go out to clubs or pubs or whatever it takes and meet 'real' people and actually talk to their faces instead of texting them or 'talking' to them through Instagram or Twitter or whatever?...

...I'm really finding it hard to believe that you're sincere that you are so 'heartbroken' or whatever being that you are well entrenched within the 'Reality circuit' my dear girl... it's good that you are explaining how you feel to your 'fans' now that it's all over but the cynic in me just thinks that this is just you trying to extend your '15 minutes of fame' and that's all... but... I do hope that you eventually do meet a guy in the future and find the 'true love' that you are seeking... you seem to be quite a nice girl... I hope that it works out for you... cheers.

She has more than reepbot now?

...haha!... that's right reepbot... she's probably only ever seen shots of people taking 'selfies' in clubs or pubs on Twitter and Instagram or only in movies and TV shows... as I said... she needs to mingle out in the 'real' world a few times lol!... cheers.

she can go out and mingle with her butler, called jeeves, by her side so that he can explain the rituals of the common folk.

sane queen rachael: i say, jeeves, why are these people moving in such strange ways?

jeeves the butler: i believe, your majesty, they are doing what is known in the lower classes as "dancing".

sane queen rachael: oh how positively ghastly.

from what i remember of drew, he had a sort of laid back don't care personality, which contrasted strongly with ed who was serious all the time.

...yes that's true reepbot... hence the reason as to why I liked Drew too...him and Tim were complete opposites of each other... which I really liked in them both... both were my favourites in that season... cheers.

It will come back. Its rating pretty well for channel Ten.

...I hope that it does sav0001... it was let's say... 'interesting' this time around but the show needs a big revamp in many areas... I hope that they listen to what we viewers are suggesting on social Media and take note... it can only do this show some good in my opinion... the concept of the show had it's merits but there were so many loopholes in it's application as Meglos and crimmy have pointed out just for a couple of examples... if they fix them all up before the next season then it'll be a definite big hit for them for sure I imagine... cheers.

...I hope that it does sav0001... it was let's say... 'interesting' this time around but the show needs a big revamp in many areas... I hope that they listen to what we viewers are suggesting on social Media and take note... it can only do this show some good in my opinion... the concept of the show had it's merits but there were so many loopholes in it's application as Meglos and crimmy have pointed out just for a couple of examples... if they fix them all up before the next season then it'll be a definite big hit for them for sure I imagine... cheers.

watching bachelor in paradise is kind of like what would happen after the film credits where the guy and girl finally fall in love/the world is saved/the team won/the bad guys got captured and any other hollywood ending.

next season instead of bachelor in paradise they should have bachelor in a volcano.

next time on bachelor in a volcano.....things are HEATING up between keira and jarrod.

jarrod: i love you so much, honey bunny.

keira: ohhhh, i'm melting.

jarrod: that's ok, sweetie pie precious.

keira: no, i'm literally melting. curse my plastic surgeons!

That promo makes it look like it will be PROPOSALS FOR EVERYONE!

oprah.gif

Good grief.

Back