Skip to main content

<<< AUSTRALIAN SURVIVOR TIPPING COMP 2019 >>>

Ditto, done

And throwing all logic or strategy out the window,tipping emotionally now.......................... just hoping Luke wins

So, I want @Consuela to win it, his sweep is LUKE

Just about to put my tips in. Can't decide on immunity for tonight. Brain says one person, but the hat keeps saying another...

Never fear, there are big points up for grabs this week!

Overall Winner:
Survivor Finds Hidden Immunity Idol:
Survivor Wins Reward Mon:
Survivor Wins Immunity Mon:
Survivor Voted Out Mon:

Survivor Wins Reward Tue:
Survivor Wins Immunity Tue:

Survivor Voted Out Tue:

There's a total of 218 points up for grabs this week. If you were ever planning on getting a clean sweep, this would be the week to do it!

* "wins reward" means the individual who wins the challenge, not anyone they may subsequently choose to share it with.

Get your tips in by 6pm AEST Monday. Good luck!

So many points on offer!!! 🤩

Don't worry, I am arranging a hit.

Ha! Imma have to watch my back.

OK so it's Survivor's penultimate week. Here is how y'all tipped, and you can see where the big points are:

Untitled-1.jpg

Unfortunately @joyjoyjoy missed my deadline (and I waited a bit longer), but can still tip for tomorrow.

Good luck everyone. Who can dethrone @Consuela ???

I would love Luke to win. Australia wants Luke to win, but there is no way he can get to the final unless he wins immunity the whole way. He is now the number one target.

I would love Luke to win. Australia wants Luke to win, but there is no way he can get to the final unless he wins immunity the whole way. He is now the number one target.

Pia is going to have a lot of back peddling to do, and nobody trusts Harry, either of them could be targets
Baden should gun for the other person who voted for him = Pia
Abbie is tight with Luke and doubt she will trust Harry......so maybe not so clear cut, but I sure hope Luke wins every immunity and finds an idol

So, tipping with what I want to happen is as a good a method as any other turns out, LOL
I really thought I would get zero points tonight

Pia is going to have a lot of back peddling to do, and nobody trusts Harry, either of them could be targets
Baden should gun for the other person who voted for him = Pia
Abbie is tight with Luke and doubt she will trust Harry......so maybe not so clear cut, but I sure hope Luke wins every immunity and finds an idol

So, tipping with what I want to happen is as a good a method as any other turns out, LOL
I really thought I would get zero points tonight
You will like the latest promo. Luke is talking about turning the game on it's head and blindsiding everyone.
And you're right, this is a good end game and nothing is going to be straightforward.

Last edited:
Reactions: kxk
Back