Skip to main content

<<< AUSTRALIAN SURVIVOR TIPPING COMP 2019 >>>

Slip slidin' away
Slip slidin' away
You know the nearer your destination
The more you're slip slidin' away

And I am sliding fast. 😁

...I wrote this in the episode thread... but just to repeat...

...well that’s me done for this year... thankyou for all you wonderful people that carried me so well when I was unable to participate... you did so well... and special thanks goes to my good friend Timmy for running the sweep so well... you’re a legend mate...Baden should have won!...

...Congrats to Consuela and kxk for getting your positions... well deserved... unlike myself who was carried for nearly the whole season... well played!... again to Timmy... you’re a legend mate... cheers.

giphy.gif

Omg thank you! Thank you! It was a bit closer this year. And I'll admit at times I wasn't sure if I would retain the crown. @kxk, @FatPants, @Mr Stickyfingers, even @oddjob were close at various times so congratulations and good tipping to you guys too.

And of course a big thanks to @timmydownawell for doing it all again. A thoroughly enjoyable season all round! 😘

Congrats @Consuela!

Thought I was in with a chance this year, but my run to the end was truely woeful.

As always, excellent job @timmydownawell on running this sweep. You do what I assume is a total bitch of a job with so much efficiency and dedication. Don't know how you manage that so *tips hat*

Glad you're back on board (literally) @Mr Stickyfingers. We love your rants and your tips were stellar!

See ya next year all, we eventually gotta beat @Consuela!

Back