Skip to main content

<<< AUSTRALIAN SURVIVOR TIPPING COMP 2019 >>>

Well I tried to find it online as soon as the episode ended, but to no avail.
The wiki in my sig reckons he voted Abbey (which would be understandable) but I need some kind of citation, otherwise I may be accused of acting in my own self interest. And I haven't ruled that out yet 😀

Simon admits he voted for Abbey
Awesome, Simon really is a Champion lol.

OK here are this week's results. @oddjob was this week's best performer, while Simon's vote for Abbey saved most people from having a total Barry, with the exception of @Mr Stickyfingers, @davidftw, @Meglos, @Dennis Haikalis and @tess who all scored "zip". No thanks this week to Survivor producers, who did their best to thwart the game.

Untitled-1.jpg

With only three episodes remaining (Mon/Tue and the Sunday finale) I might do RC tips as well this week. Will post the tips later today or tomorrow.

OK here are this week's results. @oddjob was this week's best performer, while Simon's vote for Abbey saved most people from having a total Barry, with the exception of @Mr Stickyfingers, @davidftw, @Meglos, @Dennis Haikalis and @tess who all scored "zip". No thanks this week to Survivor producers, who did their best to thwart the game.

View attachment 54799

With only three episodes remaining (Mon/Tue and the Sunday finale) I might do RC tips as well this week. Will post the tips later today or tomorrow.

I’ve read there’s 4 episodes left? Monday 6th place Tuesday 5th place Monday 4th place and Tuesday finale

I’ve read there’s 4 episodes left? Monday 6th place Tuesday 5th place Monday 4th place and Tuesday finale
OK well I read Sunday finale, but either way only two days' of tipping for next week, and worry about the final ep(s) after that.

Just realised I accidentally greyed out Abbey in the disconbobulator. Getting ahead of myself there lol.

Sunday finale would be better for me as I'm flying to KL on the Monday. If I was going alone I'd be at my accom by the time the show airs, but I am meeting my sister at the airport and she will be arriving about that time, so there's zero chance of watching it live on that Monday :(

Last edited:

View attachment 54799

...hahaha!... I’m back for only ONE WEEK and had a chance to finally show how good a tipster I was...I had just ONE JOB and I stuffed it!... I scored zip... zero... NOTHING lol!... nothing changes does it?... lol!... let’s face it... I’m complete shitl!... oh well... cheers.

...hahaha!... I’m back for only ONE WEEK and had a chance to finally show how good a tipster I was...I had just ONE JOB and I stuffed it!... I scored zip... zero... NOTHING lol!... nothing changes does it?... lol!... let’s face it... I’m complete shitl!... oh well... cheers.

We all had a shit week so you're not alone

OK well I read Sunday finale, but either way only two days' of tipping for next week, and worry about the final ep(s) after that.

Just realised I accidentally greyed out Abbey in the disconbobulator. Getting ahead of myself there lol.

Sunday finale would be better for me as I'm flying to KL on the Monday. If I was going alone I'd be at my accom by the time the show airs, but I am meeting my sister at the airport and she will be arriving about that time, so there's zero chance of watching it live on that Monday :(

David Knox over at TV Tonight has revealed that there are 4 eps left with the 90 minute finale airing on Tuesday the 17th.

But you made OK guesses, and you were not alone......I like it when I see someone else thinking as I am

And It takes a bit to get your own logic and trajectory working I found.......
I had one really good week and leapt to the top, the week I had to tip for you, I got very nervous doing that, and i think I focused better
It helped my tipping that I loved David & Luke

And right now, I am voting with my heart, I really want Luke to win

We all had a shit week so you're not alone

Never fear, there are big points up for grabs this week!

Overall Winner:
Survivor Finds Hidden Immunity Idol:
Survivor Wins Reward Mon:
Survivor Wins Immunity Mon:
Survivor Voted Out Mon:

Survivor Wins Reward Tue:
Survivor Wins Immunity Tue:

Survivor Voted Out Tue:

There's a total of 218 points up for grabs this week. If you were ever planning on getting a clean sweep, this would be the week to do it!

* "wins reward" means the individual who wins the challenge, not anyone they may subsequently choose to share it with.

Get your tips in by 6pm AEST Monday. Good luck!

...I’ve do-di-dun-did-did-my tips Timmy my friend... they’re based more upon wishful thinking than the pure logic that is needed at this point of time lol!... oh well... at least I’ve dun-did-it lol!... cheers

Can you bump it up a bit? I’m 219 behind Consuela.
Actually, on second thought, I have bumped up "finds idol" from 20 to 30 points. There are now 228 points up for grabs this week. And of course there are good points also forthcoming for the penultimate ep and finale.

Actually, on second thought, I have bumped up "finds idol" from 20 to 30 points. There are now 228 points up for grabs this week. And of course there are good points also forthcoming for the penultimate ep and finale.
Consuela needs to score diddly squat for anyone to get within cooee.

Back