Skip to main content

<<< AUSTRALIAN SURVIVOR TIPPING COMP 2019 >>>

Well my thinking was we have only had one non-elimination ep so far, and a car is a pretty big "reward".
Actually I do think that given 10's misdirection this year, the "last gasp" could be any day this week, so you could still be right about a non elimiation episode tonight.

ETA: Also I wouldn't drown myself for a car but then again, I wouldn't do Survivor for the possibility of $500,000 either.

Curse of the car tonight is it???

Nobody wins if they win a car
Or has that finally happened in USA? Have not watched USA for a long wile. Bores me a lot, or did last time I watched about a quarter

She doesn't have to be entertaining though.

Why not? It's a tv show and she's an actor.
I'm not saying she has to sing and dance, but something more than just sitting in the middle of an alliance, voting predictably and waiting would be nice.

I didn't see any clips of standing on poles or the necklace in the challenge, but logically they wouldn't make you do anything as brutal as the "last gasp" for anything other than immunity.

I think the immunity is between David and Shaun, going by what you can see in the promos ie no one else around them when the water was high. Time will tell if I picked the right one.

Some of the survivors were posting pictures of the pole challenge on Insta that's where I saw it; unintentionally I might add. And I can't recall 100% if the actual necklace was in the promo but the stand definitely was. 😆

Why not? It's a tv show and she's an actor.
I'm not saying she has to sing and dance, but something more than just sitting in the middle of an alliance, voting predictably and waiting would be nice.

because it's survivor, not survivor's got talent.

Some of the survivors were posting pictures of the pole challenge on Insta that's where I saw it; unintentionally I might add. And I can't recall 100% if the actual necklace was in the promo but the stand definitely was. 😆
Oh wow, I guess I should be following the castaways on instagram then!

Reactions: kxk
They had better not fuck David over, using his idol for no dumping

The way I was thinking when I tipped David to go tonight - that maybe they make him think he's safe and then vote him, or make him think Luke is the target, David plays his idol for Luke, and David is gone. It's a long shot though.

Exactly, what spoilers?

ETA: I mean you just have to look at Sportsbet for a guide on who might be winning.

Reactions: kxk
Just an update for future tipping. According to online guides Survivor drops down to 2 episodes per week from Sunday 1st of September. It will air on Sundays and Mondays only.

Back