• Welcome to the discussion forums. To get posting, register an account. You can also register with your Facebook or Twitter login.

Episode Australian Survivor (2019) - Episode 15 Discussion

timmydownawell

100% Free. Apply now!
Awesome site donor
So I am thinking, given 10's misdirecting promos, that tonight will probably turn out to be a non-elimination episode. And no, you can't tip that.

Reactions: kxk

kxk

SAPIOSEXUAL
Yeah that is why Andy going when he did was so perfect, and he was so bitter and bitchy departing, master-man was an utter fool
And such a bad sport, can't play so I will fuck up real players, turd was my sweep, worst one ever, all my other sweeps I liked

Fiona

Yeah that is why Andy going when he did was so perfect, and he was so bitter and bitchy departing, master-man was an utter fool
And such a bad sport, can't play so I will fuck up real players, turd was my sweep, worst one ever, all my other sweeps I liked
Are you quite sure of your feelings there? Lol, I get what you mean though. I am glad he isn't on the jury but him watching the play would kill him and be karma.

reepbot

TINA ARENA FOREVER!
fool tee-hee ha ha ha ha ha ha

fooooool

foool

😂

anyway, Shaun better hop that he wins immunity, otherwise he's gone.

Fiona

Ooh, David's face when Andy said he had an idol. Ok, I didn't get to watch anything this week. Some good jibes about David there.