Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2019) - Episode 15 Discussion

So I am thinking, given 10's misdirecting promos, that tonight will probably turn out to be a non-elimination episode. And no, you can't tip that.

Reactions: kxk
Yeah that is why Andy going when he did was so perfect, and he was so bitter and bitchy departing, master-man was an utter fool
And such a bad sport, can't play so I will fuck up real players, turd was my sweep, worst one ever, all my other sweeps I liked

Yeah that is why Andy going when he did was so perfect, and he was so bitter and bitchy departing, master-man was an utter fool
And such a bad sport, can't play so I will fuck up real players, turd was my sweep, worst one ever, all my other sweeps I liked
Are you quite sure of your feelings there? Lol, I get what you mean though. I am glad he isn't on the jury but him watching the play would kill him and be karma.

fool tee-hee ha ha ha ha ha ha

fooooool

foool

😂

anyway, Shaun better hop that he wins immunity, otherwise he's gone.

I am glad he isn't on the jury but him watching the play would kill him and be karma.
No I think it would have been great to see Andy on the jury. Especially at the final TC to decide the winner.

Ooh, David's face when Andy said he had an idol. Ok, I didn't get to watch anything this week. Some good jibes about David there.

Back