Skip to main content

<<< AUSTRALIAN SURVIVOR TIPPING COMP 2019 >>>

Just for the record, in every series so far, when the episode is a fake elimination or mock vote jonothan says at the challenge “where one of you/somebody/ you’ll have to vote someone out” in comparison to when he says “where one of you will be he nth person voted out of this game” you can tell from that point before the challenge if someone is going or not. The TV guide description also made it kind of clear this wasn’t gonna be a normal elimination, Hense why I asked questions regarding the tipping.

Ok so here are tonight's tips. As you can see a bit of money on Casey tonight. And once again I have gone out on a limb because that's obviously working so well for me. 😭

Untitled-1.jpg

Ok so here are tonight's tips. As you can see a bit of money on Casey tonight. And once again I have gone out on a limb because that's obviously working so well for me. 😭

View attachment 54753

Looks like I had the same train of thought as you. My thinking was that it's pretty random to include Matt in the promo for tonight's episode featuring alongside Harry vs Janine and David vs Shaun. My thoughts are that Janine will try to get Harry out, he will play his idol and Matt will go instead.

(and then I can go back to Luke).

source.gif

How very dare you. He's the winner, don't you know.

Looks like I had the same train of thought as you. My thinking was that it's pretty random to include Matt in the promo for tonight's episode featuring alongside Harry vs Janine and David vs Shaun. My thoughts are that Janine will try to get Harry out, he will play his idol and Matt will go instead.
That's my thinking here, although I based it on the programme guide listing when I was doing my tips on Sunday. Good luck!

I did not see Matt in any ads!? Didn't I tell you @timmydownawell that since I switched from Matt to Casey, Matt will bloody go!!! 😡 A maid has the worst luck.

Back