Skip to main content

<<< AUSTRALIAN SURVIVOR TIPPING COMP 2019 >>>

I think it's pretty bad of production that they didn't even give Sam ONE confessional. She got nothing, even though she was out there freezing and starving along with everyone else.
I have to admit, when they started discussing "Sammy" for voting, I had to check the spreadsheet because I had no idea who he/she was. And when Harry was speaking I was wondering where he came from as well.

I have to admit, when they started discussing "Sammy" for voting, I had to check the spreadsheet because I had no idea who he/she was. And when Harry was speaking I was wondering where he came from as well.
Well at least Harry got an intro and a few confessionals so far (plus a fake kid). All we know about Sam is that David wanted to vote for her because he didn't like her face.

Watching a bit of the repeat........and it is clear Daisey was one of the boys, hanging with Jon& Shaun, hugging them at swap, girls nowhere near her
They give her nothing much, perfunctory brush off minor hug.....so guessing she was not fond of Sam

Glad Sam left, I kept mixing her up with Abbey or forgetting and wondering who a guy called Sam is

It is funny that Contender tribe is actually majorly Champs and vice versa

Harry looks 12, having a 3 year old kid is a bad joke lie

just sent mine, sorry I am so late timmy
My laptop is stuffed, keeps getting very hot and shutting down......have freezer thing under it now

Cooking dinner too, see you all soon

Got to turn off again and get another freezer thing

^^ Hope you sort that out, @kxk

Here are the tips for tonight, I've stubbornly gone for my same tips as the last two night despite them making no sense at all.

Untitled-1.jpg

Ack! Three episodes again next week, I wish they would drop to two.

Overall winner:
Sun tribe wins immunity :
Sun Survivor voted out:
Mon tribe wins immunity:
Mon Survivor voted out:
Tue tribe wins immunity:

Tue Survivor voted out:

Please PM your tips to me by 6pm AEST Sunday

Cheers

Are we allowed to tip an episode to be a non elimination? At all during the series? Given 24 episodes like last year there is likely to be 2 episodes with no elimination occurring.

Are we allowed to tip an episode to be a non elimination? At all during the series? Given 24 episodes like last year there is likely to be 2 episodes with no elimination occurring.
Um, no. If there's no elimination...

no-points-quick-meme.jpg

[QUOTE="timmydownawell,

Congrats to @kxk for joining @davidftw on top of the board, and thanks to kxk's tips, @Mr Stickyfingers is not far behind in 3rd place.[/QUOTE]

Oh wow, not sure how I managed that.....with no points Monday
Thanks heavens I didn't let @Mr Stickyfingers down......

And i have to say @timmydownawell inspired me to stick with sad sack Sarah, your dedication to her removal - made me just go oh hell get rid of dopey Sarah she shits me too.
She was a total disappointment, I expected her to have real guts and a real story. But nuh, she is just an ordinary oldish woman who was stupid enough to jump into a tsunami, she was a big nothing, good riddance.

I love watching Luke and Dave.
Survivor is intense viewing, I really need the comedy from these 2 and loveable rogue Ross.........will be happy to have a chill laugh at bogans fighting over the astroman tonight:)

Back