Skip to main content

<<< AUSTRALIAN SURVIVOR TIPPING COMP 2019 >>>

Um, no. If there's no elimination...

no-points-quick-meme.jpg

Actually I was thinking about this, so what I propose is this:

If there is no immunity challenge in an episode, your IC tip will apply to the reward challenge instead, and you will get points on that basis.

I don't want to add separate IC tipping as it is unwieldy enough as it is. Does this sound like a good idea?

Actually I was thinking about this, so what I propose is this:

If there is no immunity challenge in an episode, your IC tip will apply to the reward challenge instead, and you will get points on that basis.

I don't want to add separate IC tipping as it is unwieldy enough as it is. Does this sound like a good idea?

So what would happen in the event of a mock vote? I.e the dead man walking twist, or tribe swap vote?

I don't want to add separate RC tipping as it is unwieldy enough as it is.

I meant RC here, btw, too late to edit.

So what would happen in the event of a mock vote? I.e the dead man walking twist, or tribe swap vote?

I think previously I used "voted out" whether it meant eliminated from the game or not. But I'd have to trawl last year's thread. I'll cross that bridge if and when it arises.

Yes I remember that, people tipping someone who was voted out but didn't go home (and not getting points for it).

Trying to do mine ......and now I have no dislikes left really...............it is doing my head in trying to make a reasoned guess

And I can't even guess from that add with the tower making......that could just be reward anyway, and maybe the wobbly blue one stays intact for 3 seconds

Same here @FatPants
And I think I like it better when I am down the bottom
Getting to the top is freaky......when you based the last few tips on some logic but mostly who I hated
Next most annoying is my sweep, and he is just a fool, nobody will target him

The women champs shitting on David for lying to anyone, let alone the competition = Shaun, is just stupid Janine had better be thinking clearer than that WTF you are on another team???

Same here @FatPants
And I think I like it better when I am down the bottom
Getting to the top is freaky......when you based the last few tips on some logic but mostly who I hated
Next most annoying is my sweep, and he is just a fool, nobody will target him

The women champs shitting on David for lying to anyone, let alone the competition = Shaun, is just stupid Janine had better be thinking clearer than that WTF you are on another team???
Yes, there is definitely a certain amount of pressure when you are at the top of the tipping chart.

Reactions: kxk
Ok so here are tonight's tips:

Untitled-1.jpg

Four players are tipping a Champions immunity win tonight. Hmm...

Back