Skip to main content

<<< AUSTRALIAN SURVIVOR TIPPING COMP 2019 >>>

Anyone tipping when they will swap tribe members???

I thought one last challenge as is, then swaps

OK tipping has closed for tonight, but you can of course make changes to the next two nights up until 6pm AEST each night.

And I must admit I went out on a limb with my tip tonight and I note everyone currently beating me has gone for the Contenders/ET combo. Goodbye top 5!

Untitled-1.jpg

Just sent my stabs in the dark........just started to get a clue and now we are fucked again

OK tipping has closed for tonight. Lots of money in the top half of the board for a refreshed Champions tribe for immunity and Sarah to go home, which was my tip for all three nights this week, so damn all of you who tipped that. :D

Untitled-1.jpg

OK tipping has closed for tonight. Lots of money in the top half of the board for a refreshed Champions tribe for immunity and Sarah to go home, which was my tip for all three nights this week, so damn all of you who tipped that. :D

View attachment 54732

Wow. I am suprised so many of us have tipped the same thing, given tonight is going to be such a crap shoot. So much for trying to get ahead! This will be the third time I have tipped Sarah so I am hoping that it is third time lucky.

With nothing to go on whatsoever, my instinct has been that Sarah is in it for the long run.
My votes for Luke this week are a combination of wishful thinking and collateral damage, ie. they aim for David but due to his idol it takes out Luke instead.
I'm fully prepared to be totally wrong though.

Urgh, like what have I missed? Sarah is not even on my radar. But yeah, she seems like a probable boot should contenders be sent to tribal. Placing my cards on a David-holding-idol blindside. They are giving him the mega douche edit that would make that outcome somewhat satisfying. I dunno.

We should have a bonus category for which of these gets to speak or contribute something to the game first.
67560843_1072412762947316_3029746140498100224_n.jpg

Haha, the ^picture^ above was a massive clue and literally NONE of us picked up what 10 were putting down.
Ha! I didn't even see that promo (I searched twitter and facebook before I tipped )but 10 has given us so many misdirections this year that I am not sure if I would have taken it seriously even if I did. On August 2nd, they had this promo and none of those people went home. I swear someone at 10 is trying to mess up our tipping game.

Reactions: kxk
Can I ask where you saw this promo?

Posted on facebook group 'Australian Survivor Fans', shared from facebook group 'Australian Survivor Memes'. I'm only following the former and the official page. Probably just a coincidence that Sam was included? You'd think no one has any spoilers, unless there's a TEN insider posting there.

Posted on facebook group 'Australian Survivor Fans', shared from facebook group 'Australian Survivor Memes'. I'm only following the former and the official page. Probably just a coincidence that Sam was included? You'd think no one has any spoilers, unless there's a TEN insider posting there.
Ah ok, thanks that makes sense. I thought it was an official 10 promo and was wondering why I didn't see it anywhere.

Ah ok, thanks that makes sense. I thought it was an official 10 promo and was wondering why I didn't see it anywhere.

I thought that too. In retrospect I think it was a joke based on the Simon/Janine/John promo, with nothing to do with who would go, only about who will speak.

It's odd that the show gave Sam an invisible edit until her exit episode, when it turned out she did have opinions after all.
It makes me wonder what is going on with Daisy and Harry. They are finally being given some screentime, but is it to introduce their story arc, or a last hurrah before they are voted out?

I thought that too. In retrospect I think it was a joke based on the Simon/Janine/John promo, with nothing to do with who would go, only about who will speak.

It's odd that the show gave Sam an invisible edit until her exit episode, when it turned out she did have opinions after all.
It makes me wonder what is going on with Daisy and Harry. They are finally being given some screentime, but is it to introduce their story arc, or a last hurrah before they are voted out?
I think it's pretty bad of production that they didn't even give Sam ONE confessional. She got nothing, even though she was out there freezing and starving along with everyone else.

Back