Skip to main content

<<< AUSTRALIAN SURVIVOR TIPPING COMP 2018 >>>

Oh wsit
I went to message to change and guess what

I didn’t tip Fenella at all ahahah
Maybe I did and then changed it xD
Whatever lol guess I’m sticking with my guns kn this one smh xD

OK here is the loserboard leaderboard with updated scores and tonight's tips. @davidftw failed to get back to me and is stuck with a Fenella tip for tonight unfortunately, and I guess @Mr Stickyfingers is happy not to score for voted out. A number of you have tipped Brian to be voted out tonight. As it's the last chance for him to play his idol I'd be surprised if he didn't but maybe he is that stupid?

tips.jpg

OK here is the loserboard leaderboard with updated scores and tonight's tips. @davidftw failed to get back to me and is stuck with a Fenella tip for tonight unfortunately, and I guess @Mr Stickyfingers is happy not to score for voted out. A number of you have tipped Brian to be voted out tonight. As it's the last chance for him to play his idol I'd be surprised if he didn't but maybe he is that stupid?

View attachment 54188
Ha! @Consuela and I have exactly the same tips this week except for overall winner. Last week we had exactly the same boot tips, which didn't come in unfortunately. Well the Steve vote was correct....he just didn't leave.

Ha! @Consuela and I have exactly the same tips this week except for overall winner. Last week we had exactly the same boot tips, which didn't come in unfortunately. Well the Steve vote was correct....he just didn't leave.

Ha! Were your original picks also reality reversed!? Not only do I need to consider the castaways I also have to consider what you're doing to claw back those last few points. But we're always on the same damn wavelength!

My original picks said:
Individual Immunity Mon: Sharn (Leaving Shane on the chopping block but a switch of allegiance will see Brian/Monika on the block)
Voted Out Mon: Monika (Split vote where Brian will use his HII)

Individual Reward Winner: Brian (My only non confident pick so may change it we we get a promo. Ha!)
Individual Immunity Tue: Brian (Desperate to save himself)
Voted Out Tue: Fenella (The least fave Contender)

I must have interpreted the rules wrong, as I thought it meant he had to play it before final 5, ie. last night.
As for your second point, I'm going with that now.

I did query the rule in the thread. My thinking is Pags would probably say something about it being the last opportunity to play a HII and he didn't so hoping he can still use it tonight.

Ha! Were your original picks also reality reversed!? Not only do I need to consider the castaways I also have to consider what you're doing to claw back those last few points. But we're always on the same damn wavelength!
My original picks were a lot less specific than yours. I was back to my old strategy of just picking one boot per week and I did the same with immunity and reward. I was just hoping that something stuck after last week being so dismal.

The only thing I changed today was Brian winning immunity. It looked like from last nights ad and reading the tv description that he might win reward and take Monika with him leaving the others behind at camp to plot revenge. They vote him, he uses his idol and Monika goes home. I could be totally wrong though which happens often.

Individual Immunity Mon: Sharn
Voted Out Mon: Monika
Individual Reward Winner: Sharn
Individual Immunity Tue: Sharn
Voted Out Tue: Monika

My original picks were a lot less specific than yours. I was back to my old strategy of just picking one boot per week and I did the same with immunity and reward. I was just hoping that something stuck after last week being so dismal.

The only thing I changed today was Brian winning immunity. It looked like from last nights ad and reading the tv description that he might win reward and take Monika with him leaving the others behind at camp to plot revenge. They vote him, he uses his idol and Monika goes home. I could be totally wrong though which happens often.
Yeah, that theory doesn't quite make sense to me now that I write it out. It did in my head. Anyway, we shall see what happens tonight!

The only thing I changed today was Brian winning immunity. It looked like from last nights ad and reading the tv description that he might win reward and take Monika with him leaving the others behind at camp to plot revenge. They vote him, he uses his idol and Monika goes home.

Of course you bloody did! Imma start charging you rent if you keep making yourself so comfortable in my mind!! 😝

And if Brian does win reward tonight.... 😡😠👊

Those 13 points would have put me in FRONT!!!

Of course you bloody did! Imma start charging you rent if you keep making yourself so comfortable in my mind!! 😝

And if Brian does win reward tonight.... 😡😠👊

Those 13 points would have put me in FRONT!!!
I actually think you are smarter than me in working out how the game is going to play out. I think the reason I am at the top so far is that my strategy has mostly been playing conservatively ie picking one boot a week which has more chance at being right, the downside of that is there are less potential points to be made.

View attachment 54188

...haha!... sorry my friend... I forgot... not that it makes any difference eh?... I'll do anything (or not do anything) to snatch that wooden spoon my friend lol!... cheers.

I'll post commentary tomorrow, but here is the leaderboard:

View attachment 54195

I'm beating Hans!!!

tenor.gif

Ok so a slight drama here as my laptop is refusing to boot. Hopefully I can recover it ( and the spreadsheet) so in the meantime send me your tips and cross your fingers. I can't believe the timing as I have ordered an SSD and it's due to arrive any day now.

Just five tips this time:

Overall Winner:
Individual Immunity Mon:
Voted out Mon:
Individual Immunity Tue:
Voted out Tue:

Tip carefully as I haven't decided if I'll take updated tips for Tuesday. I might be too grumpy. Hopefully I can get my lappy sorted out soon.

Back