Skip to main content

<<< AUSTRALIAN SURVIVOR TIPPING COMP 2018 >>>

Ok so I am a little confused. Your signature has "Tribe Wins Reward Challenge Tuesday" and that isn't included in the above tips. Do we pick a reward winner for both Monday and Tuesday?
No it doesn't. Where?:

Overall Winner: / Tribe Wins Reward Challenge (red/blue): / Tribe Wins Immunity Challenge Mon (red/blue):
Voted Out Mon: / Tribe Wins Immunity Challenge Tue (red/blue): / Voted Out Tue:

BTW as per past week the RC tip is for the first RC only (regardless if there is a second one). And also, it's only worth two points this week.

...I've been stubborn this afternoon and decided not to just pull the names and results out of a hat like I said that I would so as to put in my tips.... so... I looked at who was left... subdivided the hypotenuse of the remaining castaways into groups and then multiplied the sassiness of some of them by 3 and again subdivided the result by 7... I then calculated the boganess of some of the others that were on each team and threw in the nerd factor within each members of the team and of course divided it by 2... then minused it by 3... then I used the Timey Wimey wobble factor to figure out which team would gain immunity on both nights which then led me to look at the historic meanderings of those that had already left which led me to the conclusion that I did not have the foggiest idea of who the fug to pick!...

...therefore I re-looked at the remaining people that were left on the Island yet again and factored in the ones that I dislike the most and did a ratio to personality trigonometrical calculus equation of who I still liked on there... well... that's when the confusions and problems started... so I minused the boganess factor and the Timey Wimey wobble factor too and then the solution hit me!... I had that 'Eureka' moment! ... it was staring me in the face all of the time!... I'll just pick the bloody names and team out of the hat afterall!... bloody stupid tipping competition!... where's that bloody stupid hat?... lol!... I'll get my tips to you soon Timmy my friend... cheers.

Just tip the twonk next time @Mr Stickyfingers. Love it. So many big words. 🏆🔥💯

Well fuck I think the hard drive is fucked up. It won't even boot now. But in the minute it was working I managed to email the file to myself. Now I need to install Open Office on this tiny netbook so I can open it and post the tips. This seems to happen every year. Gah.

Sorry I got distracted. But yes there was one straggler who missed out. And then I accidentally kicked my laptop off the coffee table, but luckily it decided to start up again on the third attempt. Will post in a moment.
Well fuck I think the hard drive is fucked up. It won't even boot now. But in the minute it was working I managed to email the file to myself. Now I need to install Open Office on this tiny netbook so I can open it and post the tips. This seems to happen every year. Gah.
What did you do to piss off Technical Boy?? All your technology is abandoning you.

Back