Skip to main content

<<< AUSTRALIAN SURVIVOR TIPPING COMP 2018 >>>

OK, tipping is open again! This week the Reward Challenge tip will be worth 5 points.

Overall Winner:
Tribe Wins Reward Challenge:
Tribe Wins Immunity Challenge Mon:
Voted Out Mon:
Tribe Wins Immunity Challenge Tue:

Voted Out Tue:

PM me your tips by 3pm AEST Monday.
I am pretty sure they are merging on Monday. There is an ad where JLP says drop your buffs and the tv guides also say there is a merge.

...Timmy my friend... if the tribes do merge on Monday as FatPants is saying then won't our tips mean nothing?... just curious mate... cheers.

Reactions: kxk
I am pretty sure they are merging on Monday. There is an ad where JLP says drop your buffs and the tv guides also say there is a merge.
...Timmy my friend... if the tribes do merge on Monday as FatPants is saying then won't our tips mean nothing?... just curious mate... cheers.

It seems too soon! They switched up the tribes for just two episodes? Why bother? Last year they didn't merge until Week 8.

Let's just proceed with the tips I've set out, and in the worst case scenario the 'voted out' tips will still count. I'm not going to second guess it now.

It seems too soon! They switched up the tribes for just two episodes? Why bother? Last year they didn't merge until Week 8.

Let's just proceed with the tips I've set out, and in the worst case scenario the 'voted out' tips will still count. I'm not going to second guess it now.

...no worries my friend... fair enough call... now to pick... (this may take a while yet again methinks!)... will I be able to claim the lowest spot this week I wonder?... lol!... cheers.

mental2-b.gif

Yeah. Even if there is a merge, a few people should still pick up points for "voted out" and "overall winner" (eventually).

Yes it is stupid having a merge right after a tribe swap but that is what they are doing. They should have swapped a couple of weeks back. We are now down to 13 people and that's when they merged last year according to the wiki. The 13th person booted was the first Jury member.

Yes it is stupid having a merge right after a tribe swap but that is what they are doing. They should have swapped a couple of weeks back. We are now down to 13 people and that's when they merged last year according to the wiki.
Another difference is the 12th person got voted out on Day 34 last year due to three non-elimination episodes, whereas this year the 12th got voted out (or be it for the second time) on Day 28. I should have realised. I did know the season is five days shorter this time.

Fuck it, let's do it:

Overall Winner:
Individual Reward Winner:
Individual Immunity Mon:
Voted Out Mon:
Individual Immunity Tue:

Voted Out Tue:

Another difference is the 12th person got voted out on Day 34 last year due to three non-elimination episodes, whereas this year the 12th got voted out (or be it for the second time) on Day 28. I should have realised. I did know the season is five days shorter this time.

Fuck it, let's do it:

Overall Winner:
Individual Reward Winner:
Individual Immunity Mon:
Voted Out Mon:
Individual Immunity Tue:

Voted Out Tue:
The tv guide says merge on Monday but auction on the Tuesday so I am unsure exactly how the week is going to work? I thought the auction was usually straight after they get their new buffs?

Fixed it for ya 😘
haha really would be easier.

They really did leave the swap too late. If they had done it two TCs earlier, they could have had four eps with the mixed tribes. I wonder if in reality they were planning on not having a swap at all (i.e. sticking with pure Champion and Contender tribes) and panicked when the tribes got too uneven? Because doing it for just two episodes seems kinda weird.

Promos are being aired. If anyone changes their mind I am fine to change your tips if you want to. I would rather people get them in and change them, then forget altogether.

...not to confuse this any further Timmy but does Benji using his Idol so as not to go count towards the 'Individual Immunity' by any chance?... or is it soley based on winning the individual challenge itself?... I'm kind of... bedazzled and dazed at the moment my friend lol!... (a 'senior moment' perhaps?... lol!)... sorry to be a pain in the arse my friend... cheers.

orig

Back