Skip to main content

...Australian Survivor Photoshop Thread 2016...

...here you go sweet Rose711... your Photoshop as per requested... I hope that it reaches your expectations my sweet.. I couldn't resist putting Nick's twitching eyebrows in on the top right hand corner image... I just couldn't lol!... cheers.

View attachment 52087
Lol. I would think that was mean if Sam wasn't so self-righteously awful.
Is Sam what you guys would call a wanker?

...well... with Sue now on the Jury whereas they cannot talk during Tribal Council I can just only imagine what kind of conversations happen between all of the jurors on the way back to their luxury resort... I bet it starts off with Sue saying... "even blind Freddy can see what's going on" though lol!... cheers.

BLIND FREDDY 1.jpg

BLIND FREDDY 2.jpg

Blind Freddie is another Australian slang expression I had never heard before.

...I couldn't wait to get to my Photoshop program last night once the episode was posted with such a brilliant result lol!... just to see that smugness go from Brooke's face at last!... (it just needs to happen to Flick in the next show that's all)... so here it is folks... (this was so much work but such a pleasure to do it believe me) in all it's glory... "Brooke gets well and truly Brooked over!"... (and 'yes'... Sam is saying 'Flick's flicking Brooke"... not what you are thinking) lol!... cheers.

PANEL-1.gif

PANEL-2.gif

PANEL-3.gif

PANEL-4.gif

PANEL5.gif

FLICKING brilliant Mr Sticky, one of your best.

...oh cool!... thanks my friend... I appreciate the kind comment... (I so enjoyed doing that one... I really did)... there will be quite a few coming over the next few days until it's on again next Sunday night... last night's episode was pure gold for material for me... I've got lots to play with believe me lol!... cheers.

...I couldn't wait to get to my Photoshop program last night once the episode was posted with such a brilliant result lol!... just to see that smugness go from Brooke's face at last!... (it just needs to happen to Flick in the next show that's all)... so here it is folks... (this was so much work but such a pleasure to do it believe me) in all it's glory... "Brooke gets well and truly Brooked over!"... (and 'yes'... Sam is saying 'Flick's flicking Brooke"... not what you are thinking) lol!... cheers.

View attachment 52116

Nick's reaction to the blindside reminds me of the "Laughing Clown" that you see in the showgrounds.

2852773306_bfc9b79bfe_z.jpg

...I just love all of the hype about how Matt is supposed to be a 'mentalist' and such a great strategist... we have seen no evidence of Matt's alleged 'mental superiority' as of yet (and are not likely to either)... I think that I've stumbled onto the reason as to why... cheers.

MATT-PART-1.gif
MATT-PART-2.gif
MATT-PART-3.gif
MATT-PART-4.gif

Back