Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor: Blood v Water Ep 4

Fuck me sideways. The unnecessary ‘twists’ are back again. Brilliant move, only to not be rewarded for a great blindside. This is the one thing that really holds Australian Survivor back I think. It’s the best in the world bar this manipulating BS.

Sandra’s face said it all. This would never happen on the US version. (The first 40, cos the new ones are fucking trash).

…thanks for all the posting’s tonight you wonderful souls… happy dreams… night all… cheers.

Reactions: kxk
She was apparently paid a lot of money to be on the show, producers probably didn’t want to waste a huge payment on someone 4th out. This pretty much just confirms to me that they pick and choose when to exercise this twist. It’s never been done as early as episode 4.

Did Croc drop an f-bomb while standing in the water?

Oh my god, how much did that suck?
A great blindside, orchestrated by Sandra but without her fingerprints on it.
A very annoying player going home.
Then a twist, and she's saved.
The producers should absolutely not be allowed to do this, it's nothing more than rigging to keep in who they deem 'interesting'.

She was apparently paid a lot of money to be on the show, producers probably didn’t want to waste a huge payment on someone 4th out. This pretty much just confirms to me that they pick and choose when to exercise this twist. It’s never been done as early as episode 4.
…yet again… I totally agree with you Zcsund… that makes complete sense… but I can’t fathom as to why the producers would bother to pay her so much money to be on there… to me she seems like a boring nothing that doesn’t really do to much to warrant saving… but… it’s their money I guess?… lol!… cheers.

…yet again… I totally agree with you Zcsund… that makes complete sense… but I can’t fathom as to why the producers would bother to pay her so much money to be on there… to me she seems like a boring nothing that doesn’t really do to much to warrant saving… but… it’s their money I guess?… lol!… cheers.
Agreed, and I don't know why Mark and Sam are there either.
They were so cringeworthy on their original season, and just looking at their smug faces now gives me the heebeegeebees!

Did Croc drop an f-bomb while standing in the water?

Oh my god, how much did that suck?
A great blindside, orchestrated by Sandra but without her fingerprints on it.
A very annoying player going home.
Then a twist, and she's saved.
The producers should absolutely not be allowed to do this, it's nothing more than rigging to keep in who they deem 'interesting'.
…I thought that he did too Meglos but Mrs Sticky reckons that I misheard (is that a word?… lol!) it because I don’t really like him either… that’s why I never wrote about it at the time… I’m glad that somebody else thought that they heard it lol!… and… it definitely is rigging… it’s so wrong… cheers.

Agreed, and I don't know why Mark and Sam are there either.
They were so cringeworthy on their original season, and just looking at their smug faces now gives me the heebeegeebees!
…exactly… I couldn’t stand them in their season (especially their ‘romance’ at the time)… and now… they’re even more unbearable with their equal overbearing egos at an all time high… it makes my skin crawl… cheers.

Evening all.. I was just thinking tonight, where are the twisties... its episode 4 - why haven't they fucked it up intervened in some manner to produce a more high quality television experience, or journey, sorry, that's the buzz word this decade... everything's a fucking journey :cool:

Anywho.... once they said the other tribe could go watch, I guessed Jonno would say to the evictee, "Half time -swap sides" ,,, The production team have been somewhat predictable over the last few seasons... :rolleyes: Some dogs don't change their spots 'n stuff... and someone also said in this thread that they suspected it may have been a Save Sondra move, just in case, cause they forked out a bit of coin to get her barge ass over 'ere ...

Is she someone of notoriety?

Back