Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor: Blood v Water Ep 4

…if my opponent came at me to stop me I’d give them an instant ‘cripple nipple’ and then easily breeze past them!… problem solved!… cheers.

After doing some quick maths Sandra can break Boston Rob's record of most days played in Survivor if she lasts to day 22. If you wanna include edge of extinction days into it then she needs to make it day 43 to officially break Rob's record of 152 total days.

…at least they eat proper food on this show and not bugs and shit like ‘I’m a Celeb’… and… the best part?… no ‘Julia-big-mouth-and-not-funny-Morrison’ thank God!… cheers.

JLP is probably the only host on TV right now who doesn't annoy me. What is there possibly even remotely negative to say about him?
…I like the fact that he usually plays it dead pan all the time and only asks questions that the script writers have written… never making ‘jokes’ all the time… that’s why I like him… cheers.

…I like the fact that he usually plays it dead pan all the time and only asks questions that the script writers have written… never making ‘jokes’ all the time… that’s why I like him… cheers.
I've enjoyed seeing him evolve with him being more comfortable in the host role as the years have gone on. It reminds me of Gretel. He really does care about the show.

I would be so bad at these challenges, if I was to ever do Survivor I think I'd be taken out so early for being a lazy sack of shit lol

Reactions: kxk

They got him Sticky, but I think he had already died, so damn awful
…so when I was told that he was finally rescued… they automatically must have assumed that he was rescued alive too… how sad!… no cheers whatsoever.☹️

Reactions: kxk
Back