Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor: Blood v Water Ep 4

I've enjoyed seeing him evolve with him being more comfortable in the host role as the years have gone on. It reminds me of Gretel. He really does care about the show.
…that’s it exactly my friend… he's ‘evolved’…. to be honest… I didn’t like him for the first 2 seasons… he seemed to be a clone of Jeff Probst which I didn’t like but now he seems to have his own ‘groove’ which I have grown to like… cheers.

…so when I was told that he was finally rescued… they automatically must have assumed that he was rescued alive too… how sad!… no cheers whatsoever.☹️
Yes I watched the rescue, thousands of them there, hundreds working to get to him
And it was all elation, cheers etc, you could only see the rescuers moving not the child
So it seemed like good news
But then the follow up news said he didn’t come out alive
So awful

…that’s it exactly my friend… he's evolved’…. to be honest… I didn’t like him for the first 2 seasons… he seemed to be a clone of Jeff Probst which I didn’t like but now he seems to have his own ‘groove’ which I have grown to like… cheers.
I like how he isn't as snarky and sarcastic as Jeff. He's more friendly and humorous and doesn't seem to have this arrogant controlling attitude to the show. Jeff may think viewers like seeing him scold the cast, after how many seasons of it, I can say I don't...

I like how he isn't as snarky and sarcastic as Jeff. He's more friendly and humorous and doesn't seem to have this arrogant controlling attitude to the show. Jeff may think viewers like seeing him scold the cast, after how many seasons of it, I can say I don't...
…have you and I had a Vulcan ‘mind meld’ or something Zcsund without me knowing?… we are so thinking alike!… lol!… cheers.

…what is it with the production team on this show?… they are always showing us burning trees or smouldering trees… we get it!… it represents our bushfire’s… we get it!… okay?… you can stop doing it now… cheers.

…I said it the other night I know… but why don’t they give them all a marshmallow on a stick to roast in the fire pit?… scared that they will all bond and start singing ‘ Kumbaya’ perhaps?… cheers.

Back