Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor: Blood v Water Ep 4

I'd like to think Mark's confessional on saying he's gonna keep a close eye on Khanh foreshadows the two sticking together longterm. At least he has an idol. I am tipping Sandra or David to go if Red loses, if blue loses I have no idea.

They need to show more than just the same 5 people every episode. Australian Survivor's editing has been getting worse and worse every year. Can't decide what I hate more, the lack of airtime for everyone or the numerous fake elimination episodes that are going to be used to save Chrissy.

Exactly Mr S, and heaven help us Sam is a very plane and boring woman

Why that dumb tribe wants to boot khan, work with him walkers

They need to show more than just the same 5 people every episode. Australian Survivor's editing has been getting worse and worse every year. Can't decide what I hate more, the lack of airtime for everyone or the numerous fake elimination episodes that are going to be used to save Chrissy.
…I totally agree with you Zcsund my friend… it’s as if they are trying like Big Brother to create ‘storylines’ or ‘journeys’ for a select few characters before they eventually milk them dry with the viewers until they eventually dump them… it’s terrible!… cheers.

Hi. Yes there are a couple on my radar too. :) I'll watch this once available here. Nice to see you back @Mr Stickyfingers. Have fun.
…thanks Timmy much appreciated… every time I heard about that little kid stuck down that well for the last 5 days I couldn’t stop thinking about your name lol!… cheers.

Reactions: kxk
Back