Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2019) - Episode 5 Discussion

I don't really understand the logic behind the fake idol in this case... it just seems more like for "ooh I tricked you" bragging rights rather than something actually strategic.

Especially if he gives the idol to Janine. Or perhaps he's planning on keeping it? Or he's happy with getting some brownie points with Janine.

??

Reactions: Lyf
I don't really understand the logic behind the fake idol in this case... it just seems more like for "ooh I tricked you" bragging rights rather than something actually strategic.

Me neither. I thought it was only for contender tribals, so why do they want to keep it for the merge?

Reactions: Lyf
It amazes me how compared to last year, how many more people on the champions tribe year are from sporting backgrounds compared to last year, and just how poorly this tribe is doing in immunity challenges. I'm hoping the people like ET, Simon and Bradbury are voted out. I'm sick of this self entitled sporting stars thinking survivor is purely based of challenges and being the physical alpha player.

It amazes me how compared to last year, how many more people on the champions tribe year are from sporting backgrounds compared to last year, and just how poorly this tribe is doing in immunity challenges. I'm hoping the people like ET, Simon and Bradbury are voted out. I'm sick of this self entitled sporting stars thinking survivor is purely based of challenges and being the physical alpha player.

Simon can stay though.

Back