Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2019) - Episode 5 Discussion

Cystic Fibrosis is an awful illness. Seriously bad.
I know these sob stories are not everyones favourite, just thought id finally have my 2 cents worth, and just say having a family member with cystic fibrosis is no easy task. My sister was diagnosed at age 12 6 years ago so me and my family can heavily relate to Luke and are all backing him all the way!
Luke, respect. I can't stand your voice and the way you carry on but you're ok, really. You have hurdles to face with your family and man, you're just going along and dealing with it. Shit! I'm choking up.
I had a distant cousin who had it and a friend died post lung transplant after dealing with it all of her life. A nasty, nasty disease.

Well don't I look like a dick now. Ha! In my defence I wasn't aware of his latest child.

Well don't I look like a dick now. Ha! In my defence I wasn't aware of his latest child.

No judgement here! Sob stories annoy me usually, however very different I guess when it hits personally close to home. Up until recent years the disease CF has been low key. Im assuming some people know BB3 Winner Reggie's youngest child has it.

I don't really understand the logic behind the fake idol in this case... it just seems more like for "ooh I tricked you" bragging rights rather than something actually strategic.

In my perception, I guess it's David's way of making sure there isn't another idol out there that isn't his. Should he and Shaun make merge together, David will at least in himself know Shaun doesn't have at least one idol.

Back