Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2019) - Episode 5 Discussion

OMG. Don't tell me David is going to do the swap with Shaun then give Janine a fake idol and pocket the real one? Would that be allowed?

I thought the rules were the person who owns the idol is the first person who touched it? So doesn't that mean that David actually has the idol and not Luke? Because when him and Luke were looking for the idol and found it, David was the first to touch it.

I thought the rules were the person who owns the idol is the first person who touched it? So doesn't that mean that David actually has the idol and not Luke? Because when him and Luke were looking for the idol and found it, David was the first to touch it.
It belongs to whoever is in possession of it. But you cannot steal someone's idol.

I think it's just whoever has possession so long as it has been transferred willingly. ie. Janine gives to David to swap (now David's) but David doesn't give the real deal back?

Back