• Welcome to the discussion forums. To get posting, register an account. You can also register with your Facebook or Twitter login.

Episode Australian Survivor (2019) - Episode 5 Discussion

joyjoyjoy

Loving Farm Life
Although the risk of passing on the disease fully is only 25% I can definitely understand your decision, I'm yet to be tested myself to see if I'm a carrier.
Easy mouth swab. Think it increases, depending on you partner - but hey, it is too late now to change my mind :)
 

Fiona

Well-Known Member
In the ad break for news, why would they take the Melbourne Cup to pre schools? I'm sure there's a feasible answer but it seemed odd on that first viewing. I'm of course going with the betting aspect of it.
 

Dennis Haikalis

Well-Known Member
Easy mouth swab. Think it increases, depending on you partner - but hey, it is too late now to change my mind :)
If both partners are carriers its 25% chance the disease is passed on, 50% chance the child simply becomes an unaffected carrier (25% it came from dad and not mum, 25% vic versa) and 25% the child is unaffected. I don't plan on dating a woman lmao so I don't see a point in getting tested.
 
Top